Brady Quinn

PeterNorth09

Hopefully the Jets will lose the rest of their games this year so they can get the number 1 pick and draft him. This team has so many holes on offense and defense, why continue rooting for them to beat 1-win teams. So they can sneak into the playoffs with a wildcard and get thrashed on national tv? Chad is a great QB for us and a warrior but he will eventually be cut this year or next for cap reasons and we need a better QB than Kellen Clemens.

And don't give me this real fan bs, it's been a long friggin time since this organization has won a Super Bowl.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully the Jets will lose the rest of their games this year so they can get the number 1 pick

So you are one of those fans? I'd much rather the team win as many games as possible so they have some confidence in the system going in to the off season. Playoffs seem like a stretch right now anyway so I don't think a national thrashing will happen. Plus, they didn't get thrashed by the likes of NE and Indianapolis, which are 2 of the top 3 teams in the AFC so whose to say they would get thrashed in the playoffs anyway?

Such an awful, awful approach to building an organization. A real loser's mentality.

i would much rather that the Jets and the coaching staff gain credibility and belief in their system through teh circles of teh NFL>

I would then rather they approach mid level FA's that fit into their system and buy into the program. Smart players who they target and fit roles. Not superstars.

The way you attract those players is to show credibilty and a building process. Not losing every game.

Utterly stupid.

brady quinn? are you kidding me

if we lose out we need to get a much better player

Oh please, you guys are knocking Brady Quinn now? You didn't learn anything from Vince Young and Matt Leinart? Yeah those guys turned out to be real busts.

Quinn has all the intangibles Leinart has PLUS a howitzer arm. The only guy I could consider a better college player coming out this year is Adrian Peterson.

You didn't learn anything from Vince Young and Matt Leinart? Yeah those guys turned out to be real busts.

Halfway through their rookie year, and you already label them busts? Yeah, they are both on crap teams but I would definately think it is a tad early to put the bust label on either of them.

Oh please, you guys are knocking Brady Quinn now? You didn't learn anything from Vince Young and Matt Leinart? Yeah those guys turned out to be real busts.

Quinn has all the intangibles Leinart has PLUS a howitzer arm. The only guy I could consider a better college player coming out this year is Adrian Peterson.

this is why we drafted Kellen Clemens

Halfway through their rookie year, and you already label them busts? Yeah, they are both on crap teams but I would definately think it is a tad early to put the bust label on either of them.

heelz.it was sarcasm. north thinks we shoulda drafted them both.

just as we drafted the 2 best available ol last year, we need the 2 best available front 7 this year no matter where we end up.

so i ask this brownie fan ...what do you want more? To beat us or Brady Quinn...he says beat the JETS what an A$$HOLE......

truth be known i'm pretty sure he called you an ass too bren.

as you left your seat & started up the stairs, heads turned & the words "wow what an ass" rang thru the section ;)

As if suggesting that we tank it isn;t dumb enough, don't you realize that Brady Quinn sucks?

So Brady Quinn sucks and Kellen Clemens is the franchise?

You guys wouldn't know a good quarterback if one hit you over the head, or, in Chad Pennington's case, took you to the playoffs in '03 and '04.

Some of you were also the same people saying Vince Young couldn't be a good NFL QB because he had a bad wonderlic score. You guys have nailed quarterback talent evaluation to an artform.

So Brady Quinn sucks and Kellen Clemens is the franchise?

You guys wouldn't know a good quarterback if one hit you over the head, or, in Chad Pennington's case, took you to the playoffs in '03 and '04.

Some of you were also the same people saying Vince Young couldn't be a good NFL QB because he had a bad wonderlic score. You guys have nailed quarterback talent evaluation to an artform.

Year Team G QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds Y/G Y/A TD Int _______________ _

2006 Tennes 60.5 ___54 114 47.4 599 99.8 5.3 4 4

I dont see how he's burning up the league

You dumbfvck.

1) Quinn is vastly over rated

2) That is not me...Schmuck

Wow you used the f-word! What a computer tough guy. I bet nobody in the chat rooms messes with you!

First Young and Leinart were overrated and were going to be busts and now Brady Quinn. Hey, how's that Brodie Croyle kid doing?

Go with the next Jay Fiedler (Clemens) over the next Tom Brady (Quinn)

Great idea, just like that shirt.

Brady was a 6th round pick. We can draft some guy in the 6th round, or better yet, rely on Clemens from the 2nd. Quinn could turn out to be absolute crap, and Clemens could be a HOFer, neither has played yet.

Wow you used the f-word! What a computer tough guy. I bet nobody in the chat rooms messes with you!

First Young and Leinart were overrated and were going to be busts and now Brady Quinn. Hey, how's that Brodie Croyle kid doing?

Jury is still out on all those kids....

Leinart looked real good in the past 2 games, didn't he....;)

Brady was a 6th round pick. We can draft some guy in the 6th round, or better yet, rely on Clemens from the 2nd. Quinn could turn out to be absolute crap, and Clemens could be a HOFer, neither has played yet.

Charlie Weiss, the same offensive genius that developed Tom Brady, has molded Quinn and if you watch college football you'd realize that Quinn, even if his team isn't that great, is himself as good as the hype.

Hey if people actually listened to you guys they'd think no good QB's ever came out of the 1st round of the NFL draft and that its easier than Paris Hilton to find a Brady-like superstar in the 6th round.

Charlie Weiss, the same offensive genius that developed Tom Brady, has molded Quinn and if you watch college football you'd realize that Quinn, even if his team isn't that great, is himself as good as the hype.

Hey if people actually listened to you guys they'd think no good QB's ever came out of the 1st round of the NFL draft and that its easier than Paris Hilton to find a Brady-like superstar in the 6th round.

He is not worth teh imbecile proposition of setting your franchise back by losing every game.

NO player is worth that, unless you play in the NBA.

Archived