Yankees Free Agents

uart

-bring bernie back as #4 outfielder

-keep dotel

-keep craig wilson

-keep miggy cairo, just incase someone gets injured on the IF like Cano was

Keeping Wilson means Giambi is teh Dh. So that makes Matsui, Damon and Abreu your OF, with Melky as the #4. I would rather a burner with a solid glove as my #5, like a Kevin Thompson, or Justin Christin, instead of bernie, who is more of a help for the Yankees with his bat, not his glove.

Keeping Wilson means Giambi is teh Dh. So that makes Matsui, Damon and Abreu your OF, with Melky as the #4. I would rather a burner with a solid glove as my #5, like a Kevin Thompson, or Justin Christin, instead of bernie, who is more of a help for the Yankees with his bat, not his glove.

KT would be a great 4th OF if melky was traded. The fact that he rotted in AAA for 3/4 of the year while the completely awful bubba crosby was on the roster was a joke.

I don't buy that... You can win with righty pitchers just as easily if they are the right pitchers.

I'm not sure the Yankees have ever won a WS without a rotation that featured a DOMINANT lefty. Yankee Stadium favors Left-handed hitters, and you need to get them out.

Zito & Pettitte are available, or maybe pursue a trade?

Archived