April Fools 2008: Fake Mod Forum Threads: MERGED

Smizzy

Should we make Tictac a mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make Tictac a mod?

Hey Jetmoses...come on down to Huntington for some Crystal and Swordfish. My treat. I'll even let you wear my flipflops down at my private beach and let you drive my mercedes. We can make it a sleepover and I'll fix you my special pancakes in the morining. I'll even add my special homeade syrup (It's a bit salty but good).

It's gotta be an upgrade from that ratrap you rent, warm ripple, porkrinds and basic cable.

OK, we'll go to Napper Tandy's. First one's on me, ol' chum!

Geez, kindergarten humor. now I know you're clueless.

Do me a favor, come closer you ''husky man''. I know what's been bothering you. you have lost your burst, and it hurts. it's very painful to admit you constantly read this board and steal it's original ideas because you are a humorless simpleton with no direction. I feel sorry for you, I really do. hold on tight to those that like you on that board, because they are few and far between. yes, they love JI but most can't stand the arrogant dude with no time on his hands that runs it. and that really bothers you, doesn't it?

I don't know what makes you stupider, your response or the fact that you are actually aruguing with me. You could be the dumbest SOB I've ever met. Blue collar worker I assume.

Wow, deleting posts. Lame. I guess BP is sensitive about his shiny dome and smizzy about his craving for the male organ. I guess the rubber/glue theory doesn't apply here.

I actually deleted them because they were personal attacks against the real Sooth. There is a line...

I am the real sooth. So I'm fat. Big deal. I can lose the weight. BP can't grow hair but I heard they are doing wonders with surgery and rogaine.

Hey Tom we are winding things down. If you choose to post here again just let me know and we can give you your TomShane account back.

Good stuff today!

• Upvote 1

• 13 years later...
On 4/2/2008 at 12:53 AM, THE_SOOTHSLAYER said:

I am the real sooth. So I'm fat. Big deal. I can lose the weight. BP can't grow hair but I heard they are doing wonders with surgery and rogaine.

Lol this guy was good!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1