April Fools 2008: Fake Mod Forum Threads: MERGED

Smizzy

Should we make Tictac a mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make Tictac a mod?

You are not a mod. There is a GLITCH in the system that has given you access to this forum.

I am very disappointed that you chose to read these private thoughts. There is a warning label on the forum that clearly marks these posts as private.

What do you think you can just read everything you see on the internet? Cmon.

I AM A MOD! I HAVE POWERS!

BZ

I promise not to retaliate on the people how have busted my ass for my JI modship. I will be as honest as possible and i will not let the power go to my head........................HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Actually I just wanted to say hi and yes it was me that figuired out how to hack into the mod forum

• Upvote 1

I have no idea how you guys gained access to this hidden forum. Clearly there must be a glitch in the system.

There is no way that I, the almighty webmaster, did something that allowed outsiders to gain access to our most private thoughts.

Hi guys..... It is great to be made a mod on 2 NYJets message boards....

WTF???

This is an outrage. Max, you and Beans better get your s**t together. This isn't funny. He'll find out everything. And then you'll start blaming the rest of us for leaking stuff. You think it can't happen? Well it can.

I promise not to retaliate on the people how have busted my ass for my JI modship. I will be as honest as possible and i will not let the power go to my head........................HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Actually I just wanted to say hi and yes it was me that figuired out how to hack into the mod forum

Well UN-hack into it. You don't belong here, Murph. Unless you brought food. If you brought food, you can stay. No food, you have to go.

• Haha 1

WTF???

This is an outrage. Max, you and Beans better get your s**t together. This isn't funny. He'll find out everything. And then you'll start blaming the rest of us for leaking stuff. You think it can't happen? Well it can.

I'm working on it - I took the day off from work to try and fix...

• Haha 1

WTF???

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would never happen. Oh mods -- check your PMs. I sent you each an individual letter saying how I know you are guilty. I have proof.

I can take the blame on both sites....

Welcome aboard Murph. As part of our new outreach program I went ahead and actually gave you Moderator privileges. Enjoy your new color!!! We don't delete much here. FYI.

• Upvote 1

I don't know who it is. The IP he ended up using was a Hicksville Long Island one (dead serious). It wasn't the one we had on file for Mr Soothsayer. It could have been him. Not sure.

If you want to get a good laugh -- send GreenBeans a PM and ask him about:

Operation IP Redirect

He will tell you a funny story! :rl: