April Fools 2008: Fake Mod Forum Threads: MERGED

Smizzy

Should we make Tictac a mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make Tictac a mod?

Jetmoses, you know I'm actually mommy posting between tricks. Someone has to pay for your 40's.

That wasn't very nice. Hey, do me a favor--

When you get home, tell your wife I left your bathrobe and slippers on the front porch. I was in a bit of rush this morning. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

That wasn't very nice. Hey, do me a favor--

When you get home, tell your wife I left your bathrobe and slippers on the front porch. I was in a bit of rush this morning. Thanks.

That's funny, cause my girlfriend works right next to me and she's been here all day. You must have entered someone elses house in your drunken stupor.

The mod forum, I'll be damned. I thought this place only existed in JN folklore, this is where it all happens eh? I'm almost tempted to bring a black light in here just to see all of the stains on the floor and walls.

POTW - Now!

That's funny, cause my girlfriend works right next to me and she's been here all day.

I wasn't talking about your girlfriend, I was talking about your wife.

You must have entered someone elses house in your drunken stupor.

No, it was your house. I was flipping through your wedding photo album in between "sessions".

Nice cake! ;)

Now I know you're lieing. We had no wedding cake. Just a huge stack of pancakes!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :) :) :) :)

As God is my witness, I'm telling you the truth. Come to think of it, I was pretty drunk; Maybe it wasn't your house.

Anyway, next time you're at your girlfriends apt. and you notice a strange tie in the closet?

Keep it. ;)

I promise not to retaliate on the people how have busted my ass for my JI modship. I will be as honest as possible and i will not let the power go to my head........................HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Actually I just wanted to say hi and yes it was me that figuired out how to hack into the mod forum

Welcome aboard, Murph. I know the feeling!

:bwahaharoll:

:rl: