April Fools 2008: Fake Mod Forum Threads: MERGED

Smizzy

Should we make Tictac a mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make Tictac a mod?

Nah, I changed your user title too.

Oh BP...you sly fox. Did you actually think that up yourself? Well played. You are one sharp SOB.

I think a pancake, flipflop or $55. reference would add to it though to make it much more original.

You know I'm going to have to change your title at JI now, right?

Oh BP...you sly fox. Did you actually think that up yourself? Well played. You are one sharp SOB.

I think a pancake, flipflop or $55. reference would add to it though to make it much more original.

Where? I've never heard of that place before. but if you provide me with a link I would be more than happy to check it out. you ''husky man'', you.

Is nothing sacred anymore? do you really want to **** with him? he's the one holding all your sekeletons from your closet. let sleeping dogs lie, dip****.

Where? I've never heard of that place before. but if you provide me with a link I would be more than happy to check it out. you ''husky man'', you.

You remember, it's the place where that teenage chick from Florida bitch slaps you on a regular basis. Do I have to bring her here to put you in your place?

Is nothing sacred anymore? do you really want to **** with him? he's the one holding all your sekeletons from your closet. let sleeping dogs lie, dip****.

Please share. I'm dying to know my skeletons.

You remember, it's the place where that teenage chick from Florida bitch slaps you on a regular basis. Do I have to bring her here to put you in your place?

Bitch slaps me? :bwahaharoll:

Use your exclusive VIP search engine and get back to me. eeerrr..she was the one whining about me, not vice versa. I think you have me mixed up with JetMan67, idiot. :rl:

Please share. I'm dying to know my skeletons.

The History of Jets Insider.com

As a avid Jets fan since childhood, I always enjoyed chatting up Gang Green with fellow fans. Whether at the game or the neighborhood tavern, there was never a shortage of Jets fans to either revel in a big victory or commiserate about a stunning loss.

But when the games ended and the pubs closed, I felt there was no other true outlet for my brethren and I to express our pleasure or displeasure with the team. Then I had a brainstorm.

In the summer of 1999, soon after the purchase of a new computer, I surfed the web for sites where Jets fan could interact. Sadly, they were few and far between. Nothing of real substance. I was determined to change that.

Not being the most computer savvy guy on the block, I stumbled across an idiot-proof web design program on my computer called Microsoft Publisher. After several hours of tinkering on one rainy Sunday and a quick visit to Network Solutions for a domain name registration, Jets Insider.com was born as a homepage with an accompanying free-ware messageboard.

Since our meager beginnings Jets Insider.com - primarily due to word of mouth - has become the most popular NY Jets Fansite on the Internet. Jets Insider.com averages more than 300,000 unique visitors per week. Our fan forum, The Landing Strip, which is possibly the busiest sports fan messageboard on the Net, regularly exceeds 1,000 posts per day.

This website also gave birth to Troop 16H. For those of you that aren't familiar with Troop 16H, this is our gameday tailgate at parking lot section 16H of the Meadowlands. What started four years ago as half a dozen or so buddies gathering for burgers and dogs before the game, now regularly consists of 200 or more tailgaters each week. The huge turnout is mainly due to the networking of fans on this website. Over the last four years we have had dozens of Jets Fans who frequent our site come from all around the USA and as far as the UK join us at our weekly pre-game bash. We have been featured in the NY Post and The Star-Ledger and Troop 16H is by far the biggest tailgate at the stadium and possibly the entire NFL. Please feel free to drop by and say hello!

Despite our popularity, much like Chad Pennington, we're still a work in progress. And like Pennington, we're determined to get better.

From insider columns to fan-submitted stories to streaming audio/video, Jets Insider.com is your No. 1 source for getting up close and personal with your favorite NFL team. Unlike most fan sites Jets Insider.com has inside access to the players and coaches, so keep logging on for behind-the-scenes coverage.

Jets Insider.com's content including web design, graphics and writing is provided by staff that is both professional and amateur. Our goal is to be the "Premier NY Jets Fansite" in the world and the true "Voice Of The NY Jets Fan". We have also created a place where Jets' followers from Hempstead to Hamburg can interact with each other.

As a fan-based site, we can't cover the team like the daily newspapers, nor do we want to, but we are constantly striving to provide fun, unique, and exclusive features that you won't find anywhere else.

In closing, we are always looking for Jets fans to contribute their talents to the site, so if you would like to help the Jets Insider.com team grow, please contact us.

Being Publisher of this site does have it's fringe benefits! :)

Thanks for visiting. Please come back often! Go Jets!

Warm regards,

Sean M. Deegan

Publisher and Editor in Chief

SoothJax.jpg

Being Publisher of this site does have it's fringe benefits! :)

:welc:

Bitch slaps me? :bwahaharoll:

Use your exclusive VIP search engine and get back to me. eeerrr..she was the one whining about me, not vice versa. I think you have me mixed up with JetMan67, idiot. :rl:

Yeah right. She treats you like monkeys treat their feces. Jetman67 even laughs at you. Do you get berated by girl scouts when they sell you cookies?

I expect undying loyalty, Bubba.

I've already got cameras set up in the JN mod break room so that JI can continue to come up with "original" content to charge a VIP fee for....

On second thought, we probably don't wanna see what the *********.com Mods are doing in private :sheepf:

In closing, we are always looking for Jets fans to contribute their talents to the site, so if you would like to help the Jets Insider.com team grow, please contact us

Just to clarify, there is no "we". It's me. I.

I am Jetsinsider.

Regards,

The Sh!tsprayer

Yeah right. She treats you like monkeys treat their feces. Jetman67 even laughs at you. Do you get berated by girl scouts when they sell you cookies?

Geez, kindergarten humor. now I know you're clueless.

Do me a favor, come closer you ''husky man''. I know what's been bothering you. you have lost your burst, and it hurts. it's very painful to admit you constantly read this board and steal it's original ideas because you are a humorless simpleton with no direction. I feel sorry for you, I really do. hold on tight to those that like you on that board, because they are few and far between. yes, they love JI but most can't stand the arrogant dude with no time on his hands that runs it. and that really bothers you, doesn't it?

Geez, kindergarten humor. now I know you're clueless.

Do me a favor, come closer you ''husky man''. I know what's been bothering you. you have lost your burst, and it hurts. it's very painful to admit you constantly read this board and steal it's original ideas because you are a humorless simpleton with no direction. I feel sorry for you, I really do. hold on tight to those that like you on that board, because they are few and far between. yes, they love JI but most can't stand the arrogant dude with no time on his hands that runs it. and that really bothers you, doesn't it?

:rl:

I've already got cameras set up in the JN mod break room so that JI can continue to come up with "original" content to charge a VIP fee for....

On second thought, we probably don't wanna see what the *********.com Mods are doing in private :sheepf:

That's more like it!

In closing, we are always looking for Jets fans to contribute their talents to the site, so if you would like to help the Jets Insider.com team grow, please contact us

Just to clarify, there is no "we". It's me. I.

I am Jetsinsider.

Regards,

The Sh!tsprayer

Hey Jetmoses...come on down to Huntington for some Crystal and Swordfish. My treat. I'll even let you wear my flipflops down at my private beach and let you drive my mercedes. We can make it a sleepover and I'll fix you my special pancakes in the morining. I'll even add my special homeade syrup (It's a bit salty but good).

It's gotta be an upgrade from that ratrap you rent, warm ripple, porkrinds and basic cable.