Enter your blurbs regarding the Doug Jolley Trade for Articl

TomShane

I am penning the article as we speak and I'd like to include some quotes from real fans. Please enter a few choice words here that will be published on the front page tomorrow morning. My hope is that the NY Jets read it and die. Thanks.

Absolutely no one can say anything to defend the regime of Herm Edwards and Terry Bradway anymore. Things like this trade are why this team hasn't won a championship since 1968 and never will until Edwards and Bradway get what's been coming to them for years: a pink slip. Bradway tricked us all with his offseason last year. This proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt, it was a fluke. It's times like this when I'm ashamed to follow this second-class organization.

And you can quote me-"Knee jerk reaction"

Most Jet fans could not tell you of Jolle had an "e" in it before today. That will not keep the from spewing vitrol, though.

As I always say, many Jet fans Super Bowl is draft day, and if you happen to take the fun out of a draft pick, the season is ruined.

At least we can always turn back to what a bust of a pick Robertson was

:roll:

Absolutely no one can say anything to defend the regime of Herm Edwards and Terry Bradway anymore. Things like this trade are why this team hasn't won a championship since 1968 and never will until Edwards and Bradway get what's been coming to them for years: a pink slip. Bradway tricked us all with his offseason last year. This proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt, it was a fluke. It's times like this when I'm ashamed to follow this second-class organization.

what did herm have to do with this?

Deals like this make it hard to be a Jets fan.

I defended the deal, but the more I think about it, we gave up far too much for a man that wasn't a starter and went basically unused for two years.

Teams that are successful are able to make moves that not only improve thier teams, they do so without giving up too much. Jolley might be a nice player, but the Jets dropped 21 spots AND took Oakland's lower 2nd round pick. They should have at least acquired their higher #38.

I am doomed. Seriously. I have bad Karma. I am destined to live out my life wasting my time and energy on teams like the Jets and Bears.

I feel like Al Pacino, in the Godfather Part III, when he exclaims " They keep pullin' back in"

f*ckity **** **** **** **** ****... wtf? f*ing dammit. My kingdom for the man who brings me bradways head on a plate. HOW THE HELL IS HE THIS FREAKIN STUPID? HOLY CRAP. WE NEED SOOOOOO MUCH AND HE HELPS TAKE US OUT OF POSITION TO GET ANYTHING HALF WAY F*ING DECENT. im depressed. Im canceling my trip to the draft. Its not a big deal that we traded out of the first round... that i can accept. but for what we did it for? if this is a trend i dont want to watch my world crash down around me at the draft. PLease any of the gurus out there talk me into accepting this trade... tell me its ok. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME OUT.

12 spots for a sh*tty tight end who can't block an angry girl scout!

Thanks, I was going off of the original reports.

I don't feel so bad now.

12 spots for a tight end that Heimerdinger must really like, and we still have a chance to select a good, solid player.

12 spots for a sh*tty tight end who can't block an angry girl scout!

First of all, no one in this offense will be "sh*tty" as long as Mike Heimerdinger is here.

Furthermore, even if Jolley ends up the next Becht, its still only 12 spots. The draft is a crapshoot, so we dont even know what we'll be getting until 3 years from now.

Once again, RELAX, dammit

First of all, no one in this offense will be "sh*tty" as long as Mike Heimerdinger is here.

Furthermore, even if Jolley ends up the next Becht, its still only 12 spots. The draft is a crapshoot, so we dont even know what we'll be getting until 3 years from now.

Once again, RELAX, dammit

Heimdinger can go chew on maxmans dirty underwear for all I care!! :lol:

Ill say this: this was not a smart move. I think the Jets couldve gotten a lot better value at this spot than Doug Jolley.

But Jolley will improve this team no doubt; maybe not as much as whoever was availabe at the 26th pick, but nonetheless he is an upgrade over Becht and will be another weapon for Chad.

To make this trade somewhat reasonable, Bradway has to make the pick of the century with the 38th. Only thing I can think is that Bradway sees someone here who he feels is worth a first rounder and is going past everybodys radar. Thats the only way I can justify this trade.

Plus, with that 38th, Bradway can pick up a safety like Shazor possibly and not feel likes hes reaching, IMO. All I can hope for is Bradway sees something special with the 38th.

jolley will be a star in dinger's offense with chad at qb.

you heard it here first.

No, I've heard it several places already.

You think you're the only person with green goggles on this site?

I shudder to think of what it's like "over there". They're probably hailing TB as a genius and calling Jolley the next Kellen Winslow.

How many blurbs do you want? "What the F?" "Does Woody know he is back on heroine?"

This is pure stupidity giving away a 1st round pick for a guy that was not the primary starter AND CANNOT BLOCK. Why not give Baker a chance and keep the pick? I can care less if Dyson is signed and the 6th round picks mean squat. How many Cavkas can you have on the team. F YOU TERRY!! I can see J Abe getting traded now for less than his value.

No, I've heard it several places already.

You think you're the only person with green goggles on this site?

I shudder to think of what it's like "over there". They're probably hailing TB as a genius and calling Jolley the next Kellen Winslow.

dude arsenal already has an updated 7 round mock...obviously.

Archived