Rutgers Wins -- MERGED

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow I thought you were a complete idiot when it came to pro football but it turns out you know even less about college LOL. Schiano will go to Hawaii before Texas A and M.

And you just verified that you are the biggest dumbass on this message board.

You have a choice between frigg'n Rutgers (such a national powerhouse), Hawaii (how many national titles do they have) and Texas A&M with some of the deepest pockets in the NCAA.

Can you really be that stupid?:eek:

And you just verified that you are the biggest dumbass on this message board.

You have a choice between friggn; Rutgers (such a national powerhouse), Hawaii (how many national titles do they have) and Texas A&M with some of the deepest pockets in the NCAA.

Can you really be that stupid?:eek:

The point was since i guess it went over your head, that there is as much chance of him going to A&M (ZERO) as him going to Hawaii (ZERO.)

who in there right mind would go to texas a&m? all the top TX recruits are already committed to UT, and i think whoever is the new coach at A&M is going to have trouble to do **** there.

That's exactly the problem vilma.

A&M loses in-state recruits to UT, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.

Look at the recruiting job Schiano did at Rutgers.

That's exactly the kind of HC A&M needs.

The point was since i guess it went over your head, that there is as much chance of him going to A&M (ZERO) as him going to Hawaii (ZERO.)

Why?

Because he is very happy at the National powerhouse Rutgers football team?

You really can't be that stupid, can you?

Let me ask, on a National scale, how does Rutgers match up with A&M?

Why?

Because he is very happy at the National powerhouse Rutgers football team?

You really can't be that stupid, can you?

He's well paid, living in his home town, building a brand new house on campus and building a joke of a program into a national power which will make him a legend here. He's going NOWHERE. Rutgers will have better teams then Texas A&M in the near future with these great classes. There is NO REASON for Schiano to leave and he's not going to.

He's well paid, living in his home town, building a brand new house on campus and building a joke of a program into a national power which will make him a legend here. He's going NOWHERE. Rutgers will have better teams then Texas A&M in the near future with these great classes. There is NO REASON for Schiano to leave and he's not going to.

Just a few points.

Obviously you have never worked in the corporate world, or you would't make stupid comments like that.

Money, Power and Prestige is everything in life (that was a free tip, and don't ever forget it).

Rutgers, in the next 2,000 years, will never be able to compete with the program they have at A&M. Are you really that naive?

Rutgers is a great little feel-good story this year (kinda like Northwestern was 6 or 7 years ago). But guess what, that's all it was, a feel-good story.

If you really think Rutgers can compete with A&M on a national recruiting basis, you are dumber than I originally thought.

Just a few points.

Obviously you have never worked in the corporate world, or you would't make stupid comments like that.

Money, Power and Prestige is everything in life (that was a free tip, and don't ever forget it).

Rutgers, in the next 2,000 years, will never be able to compete with the program they have at A&M. Are you really that naive?

Rutgers is a great little feel-good story this year (kinda like Northwestern was 6 or 7 years ago). But guess what, that's all it was, a feel-good story.

If you really think Rutgers can compete with A&M on a national recruiting basis, you are dumber than I originally thought.

Rutgers is ALOT more then a cute story. The recruiting classes have gotten better and better each year and as we keep playing national TV games, bowl games and sending players to the heisman dinner we're gonna get more and more of the GREAT new jersey players that leave the state every year. Texas A&M hasn't been a power in almost 10 years. Did you even go to A&M? I doubt it they don't let morons like you into college.

1). Rutgers is ALOT more then a cute story.

2). Did you even go to A&M? I doubt it they don't let morons like you into college.

1). Rutgers has been the laughingstock of NCAA football for the past 50 years. They are having one fluke season. Do you really think they will contend next year? See my previous Northwestern post.

2). I did not go to A&M. But living down here for the past 6 years, football is a different animal. I will defer all my A&M comments to Ryno. He knows what it is all about down here.

1). Rutgers has been the laughingstock of NCAA football for the past 50 years. They are having one fluke season. Do you really think they will contend next year? See my previous Northwestern post.

2). I did not go to A&M. But living down here for the past 6 years, football is a different animal. I will defer all my A&M comments to Ryno. He knows what it is all about down here.

1. It's MORE THEN ONE FLUKE SEASON. They have been getting better every year, they are going to be on national tv 11 times this year and they are in a GREAT recruiting state where their classes are getting better every year. Rutgers football is here to stay.

2. Of course you didn't.

What are you talking about a fluke season? Is being ranked #12 being a fluke season? :yawn:

And what is your favorite college football team?

1. It's MORE THEN ONE FLUKE SEASON. They have been getting better every year, they are going to be on national tv 11 times this year and they are in a GREAT recruiting state where their classes are getting better every year. Rutgers football is here to stay.

2. Of course you didn't.

This whole National TV thing has me confused. Are you counting the Big East Game of the week and the regional ABC coverage in that figure?

ESPN night games are National. Saturday ABC 3:30 games are regional. Most 8:00 games are National.

Of the games played so far by Rutgers how many have been on real

National TV?

This whole National TV thing has me confused. Are you counting the Big East Game of the week and the regional ABC coverage in that figure?

ESPN night games are National. Saturday ABC 3:30 games are regional. Most 8:00 games are National.

Of the games played so far by Rutgers how many have been on real

National TV?

i'm talking about ESPN games + the bowl game.

Of course they could use him but they won't get him.

In all your infinite wisdom, please tell me why.

Because he wants to stay at a program that has been the laughingstock of the NCAA for the past 50 years?

Or go to a program, with a substantial raise, that could win the title every year?

Yea, the Rutgers football program is right on par with Texas A&M.:eek:

You've made a lot of stupid comments on this message board, but this one take the cake.

In all your infinite wisdom, please tell me why.

Because he wants to stay at a program that has been the laughingstock of the NCAA for the past 50 years?

Or go to a program, with a substantial raise, that could win the title every year?

Yea, the Rutgers football program is right on par with Texas A&M.:eek:

You've made a lot of stupid comments on this message board, but this one take the cake.

A&M is gonna pay him over 2 million? I doubt it. A&M is the past, Rutgers is the future. Schiano isn't bolting on this team no matter how much the haters hate as you love to do...

Not really... Rutgers has been on national games more then BC has.

Can you please give me your defintion of "National" games.

BC was on ESPN night games against Clemson, NC State and Wake Forest.

They were also the regional ABC 3:30 game when they played Florida State.

I'm not trying to be a clown. I watch College Football and I have not seen Rutgers on "National" TV.

If The State University of New Jersey says that their football games have been on national tv, who am I to argue?!

I'm not trying to be a clown. I watch College Football and I have not seen Rutgers on "National" TV.

If The State University of New Jersey says that their football games have been on national tv, who am I to argue?!

I'm counting thursday night games sunday night games, their bowl games and the games they are on ESPN at 8PM.

I'm counting thursday night games sunday night games, their bowl games and the games they are on ESPN at 8PM.

No one is watching Sunday night college football games. Everyone is watching the NFL.

I thought we were talking about this year. How does a Bowl Game count?

When you say, "Bowl Games" you are saying that Rutgers has been to multiple December 18th games over the years.

Rutgers vs UConn was televised on a Sunday night and I am sure had zero ratings. I will give Schiano credit for turning things around but lets be real here. If you want to develop a high profile powerhouse program you do not stay at Rutgers to do it. This is a nice story for this year but not sure how long it will last. How many coaches said they would never leave...hmm didn't a Mr Herman Edwards say the same thing? Didn't Bill Parcells say the same thing? Jon Gruden? Spurrier? get the point yet? This game will be the true test for Rutgers...so lets put some challenges up...what is the bet?

No one is watching Sunday night college football games. Everyone is watching the NFL.

I thought we were talking about this year. How does a Bowl Game count?

When you say, "Bowl Games" you are saying that Rutgers has been to multiple December 18th games over the years.

the point is that our recruits can watch the games on ESPN.

the point is that our recruits can watch the games on ESPN.

The "recruits?" I love the way you say that word.

So the incoming freshman are going to take Rutgers to the promised land right?

Beat up on Howard, Illinois, Miami of Ohio and Navy all you want. Play some real games and then we will see what Rutgers is all about.

You have Louisville and West Virginia on tap.

The "recruits?" I love the way you say that word.

So the incoming freshman are going to take Rutgers to the promised land right?

Beat up on Howard, Illinois, Miami of Ohio and Navy all you want. Play some real games and then we will see what Rutgers is all about.

You have Louisville and West Virginia on tap.

Who the hell has BC played? you play the teams on your schedule.

Who the hell has BC played? you play the teams on your schedule.

For Rutgers it is called the Big East and then some very weak out of conference games.

Talk your smack after Rutgers plays WV and Louisville.

BC has played Florida State, Clemson & Wake Forest. Both Clemson and Wake were ranked in the Top 20.

Has Rutgers played...... or even beaten a Top 20 team?

This isn't the NFL. Out of conference schedules are set up years in advance.

RU was also on abc7, and ESPN 8 times. Anyone who isn't a clown can find that out without much effort.

RU kidding me w/ this BC stuff? They played their bowl game last year freezing their asses off on a hideous blue field. How's that for national acclaim?

For Rutgers it is called the Big East and then some very weak out of conference games.

Talk your smack after Rutgers plays WV and Louisville.

BC has played Florida State, Clemson & Wake Forest. Both Clemson and Wake were ranked in the Top 20.

Has Rutgers played...... or even beaten a Top 20 team?

This isn't the NFL. Out of conference schedules are set up years in advance.

When we put Ill and Unc on our schedule we have no way of knowing they are gonna be bad so thats nothing more then luck.

When we put Ill and Unc on our schedule we have no way of knowing they are gonna be bad so thats nothing more then luck.

Exactly. UNC was supposed to be up and coming after a few nice upsets last couple yrs. Is it our fault the program went the other way?

Archived