Rutgers Wins -- MERGED

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they will kick the a$$ out of all of the Rutgers fans that paid a ton of money to see their scarlet knights get pounded on ha ha ha ha

**** the stupid ****ing game and Schiano. This is an excuse for Rutgers Alumni such as myself to go down to New Brunswick, get hammered on Irish Car Bombs at the Knight Club and $1 beers at the Olive Branch and then kill a couple kegs over on Union St.

I thought their defense would man-up better.

ST is obviously getting schooled.

I'm surprised they didnt go in there and try to establish the run and play more smashmouth, but they are just getting outgunned.

Have you seen Louisville's defensive alignment? There are 9 in the box. 9!!!!! How can they possibly run!?

Also, their DL is so undersized there is no way they can man up 1 on 1.

Have you seen Louisville's defensive alignment? There are 9 in the box. 9!!!!! How can they possibly run!?

Also, their DL is so undersized there is no way they can man up 1 on 1.

They can not possibly expect to win by throwing and lengthening the game.

Their best hope was to chew up the clock and keep L'ville's offense off the field as much as possible.

Giving up 25 points in the first half is not working, and now it's too late to establish the running game. Bad game plan. Teel can not outduel Brohm.

They can not possibly expect to win by throwing and lengthening the game.

Their best hope was to chew up the clock and keep L'ville's offense off the field as much as possible.

Giving up 25 points in the first half is not working, and now it's too late to establish the running game. Bad game plan. Teel can not outduel Brohm.

They have 9.. NINE.. men in the box. How the heck are they going to run? Louisville is not stupid. They are saying SCORE BY THROWING BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO RUN.

Their defense allowed 17 points. 8 came on the KO return TD.

This is not a bad game plan. You have to adjust. Run the ball 40 times with the 9 man in the box D = easy L. You have to mix it up.

Rutgers is NOT ready yet for this level. They just aren't. They will be in the future, but they aren't now.

They have 9.. NINE.. men in the box. How the heck are they going to run? Louisville is not stupid. They are saying SCORE BY THROWING BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO RUN.

Their defense allowed 17 points. 8 came on the KO return TD.

This is not a bad game plan. You have to adjust. Run the ball 40 times with the 9 man in the box D = easy L. You have to mix it up.

Rutgers is NOT ready yet for this level. They just aren't. They will be in the future, but they aren't now.

Mixing it up would be good. Throwing long on the first play was a good idea.

But they have allowed L'ville to take them out of their basic strength, which is the run. RU is the 114th ranked passing team in the country. L'ville is happy to see them try to pass. RU played right into their hands.

RU is lucky they are only down 11 at the half.

But they have allowed L'ville to take them out of their basic strength, which is the run. RU is the 114th ranked passing team in the country. L'ville is happy to see them try to pass. RU played right into their hands.

I agree with the last sentence. They aren't in the same class with Louisville.

RU is too 1 dimensional, and against a GOOD team that doesn't work. EVEN THEIR HC knows that.

Louisville is kicking their ass

"B' team as far as college ball is concerned

Oh suck it up. They are down by 11. Louisville had a kick return for a td, went for it on 4th twice and had a fake punt. Not to mention that stupid ass blocked extra point actually costing us a point. They are being outplayed so far, but it's not that bad.

Oh suck it up. They are down by 11. Louisville had a kick return for a td, went for it on 4th twice and had a fake punt. Not to mention that stupid ass blocked extra point actually costing us a point. They are being outplayed so far, but it's not that bad.

"us"

Are you in the locker room posting on jetnation instead of listening to coach? :) Just busting your chops.

RU and Louisville are not in the same league right now. In 2 years? Maybe, but now, no. Louisville was in this boat a couple years ago.

The game is only 11, but it's not that close. Watching the game, you get the feeling Louisville could move it at will. RU is going to have to pass to win this because you can rest assured the 9 man in the box D will be out.

Herbstreit and Holtz just made the same point about it being a mistake going away from Rice and the running game; I know I'm in good company on that.

Either way... no way it works with 9 men in the box... Doesn't matter your company.. no way they can run the ball with 9 up there.

"us"

Are you in the locker room posting on jetnation instead of listening to coach? :) Just busting your chops.

RU and Louisville are not in the same league right now. In 2 years? Maybe, but now, no. Louisville was in this boat a couple years ago.

The game is only 11, but it's not that close. Watching the game, you get the feeling Louisville could move it at will. RU is going to have to pass to win this because you can rest assured the 9 man in the box D will be out.

I used the "us" so you'd know I was an alumni and not pretending to be impartial. I don't get the feeling Louisville could move it at will. I get the feeling that the game would be almost even if it weren't for ST, which was supposed to be an RU advantage. We may not be in their level yet, but we're not far off. Actually, we are in their league. Long live the Big East. F the carpetbagger ACC.

I used the "us" so you'd know I was an alumni and not pretending to be impartial. I don't get the feeling Louisville could move it at will. I get the feeling that the game would be almost even if it weren't for ST, which was supposed to be an RU advantage. We may not be in their level yet, but we're not far off. Actually, we are in their league. Long live the Big East. F the carpetbagger ACC.

The RU kicker is supposedly good, right?

Other than that, I dont know why anyone would have though RU would have an advantage in ST- L'ville has a lot of team speed.

If Louisville win tonight, they are automatically in for National Championship because next 3 games are South Florida, Pittsburgh and Connecticut. It should be easy to get done as either OSU or Michigian will lose a game as the season ends.

Brohm could forgo his senior year for NFL if his team won the national championship. umm.

The RU kicker is supposedly good, right?

Other than that, I dont know why anyone would have though RU would have an advantage in ST- L'ville has a lot of team speed.

Louisville was "supposed" to have poor ST. These monkeys keep harping on it like a big joke. I don't know how well Ito is rated, but he sure can't tackle.

Herbstreit and Holtz just made the same point about it being a mistake going away from Rice and the running game; I know I'm in good company on that.

Yes, because that strategy worked to perfection in the Connecticut game.

Yes, because that strategy worked to perfection in the Connecticut game.

The fact that they had their hands full with UConn is not something you want to bring up LOL

RU did lead that game 17-0 at half, and played a totally crappy second half.

I was just busting your chops. I figured thats what you were doing.

RU will be at their level.. a couple years down the road assuming your coach doesn't leave for the U

If Louisville win tonight, they are automatically in for National Championship because next 3 games are South Florida, Pittsburgh and Connecticut. It should be easy to get done as either OSU or Michigian will lose a game as the season ends.

Brohm could forgo his senior year for NFL if his team won the national championship. umm.

No they are NOT.

I bet if Michigan beats OSU in a week or so, OSU only drops to #2...

Let's look at the solid Rutgers play:

Rutgers dropped passes

Cardinals kickoff return for TD

Cardinals fake punt conversion

Cardinals extra point attempt is blocked and returned for a two point conversion

Roughing the punter call on Rutgers

RU has plenty of room for improvement, Louisville is lucky they are up by 11.

No they are NOT.

I bet if Michigan beats OSU in a week or so, OSU only drops to #2...

I dont think so... No way for them to rematch for national championship.. Louisville may be undefeated and OSU in your scheme suffers first loss. Easy to drop off the top 2.. Believe me.

Archived