Question?

PatsFanTX

Why are the Jets 11 point underdogs to the Pats this weekend?

I thought you guys said the Jets are on the rise and the Pats are on the decline.:eek:

This is the biggest spread over the last 4 years.

Do the Jets really suck that bad?

ita a Vegas ploy to give the patsies* over-confidence this Sunday...everyone knows ther Jets will win this week, especially Vegas

I thought you guys said the Jets are on the rise and the Pats are on the decline.:eek:

I thought your question was going to be "Why do so many Pats fans post here?". My bad.

What do you do?

Come out of your hole every 3 days or so?

Where the hell you been?

After I Kill someone...I like to lay low for a couple weeks till the heat dies down. How you been geezer? Still getting your jollies from picking on Jets fans?

And what is wrong with this thread?

Don't the Jets play the Pats this weekend?

Isn't the spread 11 points?

Seems to me, this is a very pertinent thread.

If you hadn't started the same thread and crap over and over again for the last 8 weeks when the Jets were NOT playing the Pats, you would have an ounce of credibility. But, since you have started countless, useless "discuss" threads for no other reason than to garner attention, when it is actually time to discuss the Jets vs Pats, your credibility bucket is empty.

BZ

After I Kill someone...I like to lay low for a couple weeks till the heat dies down. How you been geezer? Still getting your jollies from picking on Jets fans?

That was good.:yahoo:

All is good, but I think I might have run off all your posters from a certain southern state.;)

That was good.:yahoo:

All is good, but I think I might have run off all your posters from a certain southern state.;)

I would have banned you months ago but Max feels somwhat loyal to you...being his brother and everything. Oops...I wasn't suppose to tell anyone that!

I would have banned you months ago but Max feels somwhat loyal to you...being his brother and everything. Oops...I wasn't suppose to tell anyone that!

That would explain everything if it were true.

Anyway, tx, it's simple. They make that line bigger to encourage betting. It should probably be about -7.5 Pats (with the automatic 3 point for home added on) but then they assume nobody would bet on the game. I will probably put 25 of my vcash on it on Friday.

because we WIN the games when we are underdogs.....:yawn:

Archived