Travis Henry will be an Oakland Raider

Smizzy

In response, the Raiders issued a cryptic release Friday night confirming their intent to deal Woodson to the highest bidder.

"The actions of agent Carl Poston and Charles Woodson tell us that they must have reached a long term deal with a team and we expect a trade very soon,'' the statement read.

and there are rumors going around in Buffalo that they have a trade in the works for Woodson.

Buf and Zona didn't commit to anything yet, it may well be that Henry and a midround pick are going to Oakland for Woodson.

I think Henry ends up in Oakland too.

Now the 2 teams that Lamon would make senxe going to ar Tampa, and Arizona

Both have early draft picks and could land a franchise RB in the draft!!

Here's hoping the Jets find a way to keep Lamont!!

if the jets cant keep him then i hope he goes to the NFC...

Like I said on a post before:

LJ Shelton will be traded for Travis Henry and Henry will be a Cardinal and Shelton a Bill. There is no way Henry ends up in Oakland with their cap problems because even if they do trade Woodson they woud still have about 5+ mill to clear and then they would have to include Porter and Randy Moss' salaries.

Like I said on a post before:

LJ Shelton will be traded for Travis Henry and Henry will be a Cardinal and Shelton a Bill. There is no way Henry ends up in Oakland with their cap problems because even if they do trade Woodson they woud still have about 5+ mill to clear and then they would have to include Porter and Randy Moss' salaries.

Rumor has it....Buffalo wasn't impressed wiht shelton.

Archived