Congrats Folks

PatsFanTX

I've never been prouder of this team. Never.

What a great game. Our "sucky" Jets went into their house, coming off a loss, and not only beat their *sses handily, they had to overcome a derailing RTP call, which changed the momentum before the half.

Total poise by our players. Every one of them.

Jet Mo -- I thought the exact same thing in the 2nd Qtr. Seeing how this offensive line had grown. Seeing how they were holding the line of scrimmage. I just felt this sense of pride.

These are OUR Jets. We root for them no matter what. Just feels so much better on days like today!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jet Mo -- I thought the exact same thing in the 2nd Qtr. Seeing how this offensive line had grown. Seeing how they were holding the line of scrimmage. I just felt this sense of pride.

These are OUR Jets. We root for them no matter what. Just feels so much better on days like today!

When Mangold went out, I was like "What next?"

These guys overcame so much adversity, today. It's moments like this that we realize why we go through all the crap we do, as Jets fans.

Because this feels damn good.

Very good win and without a doubt, the better team won the football game today.

The Jets defense seemed to have Brady confused all day long.

The 3 first downs on the Jets last possession won the game for them.

Jets WR's were pure gold today in that nasty weather.

Good win!

If it hasn't been done already, I would like to nominate this POTW, hell make it POTY. TX, what a display of class. Although, after this display of class I find it hard to believe that you actually are from New England at all. J/K............And BTW where's that pain in the ass Shasta?

Well, let me be the one to take the words out of Tx's mouth...

Chad still hasn't beaten a top 10 defense.

But I give Tx credit for coming in and taking his lumps.

:word:

It is not so much that the Jets won, but the Patriots lost the game.

Only kidding. Congrats on the win.

Jets made plays. Plain and simple. They scored TDs, the Pats settled for FGs. The game was not as close as the final score. :puke:

Poor TX....bad day all around.

Rumor has it he returned to JI with this same thread with very mixed reviews.:)

What did you expect?

40% gave him the thumbs down here in a JN poll last week.

I wouldnt expect it to be much different on JI

It is what it is.

What did you expect?

40% gave him the thumbs down here in a JN poll last week.

I wouldnt expect it to be much different on JI

It is what it is.

Does that mean 60% gave him a thumbs-up...on a Jets board. :rolleyes:

Jets made plays. Plain and simple. They scored TDs, the Pats settled for FGs. The game was not as close as the final score. :puke:

I really really hate you guys.

The Jets come up with one of their biggest wins in the past few years and you give them their props.

Way to ruin the fun. :P

Very good win and without a doubt, the better team won the football game today.

The Jets defense seemed to have Brady confused all day long.

The 3 first downs on the Jets last possession won the game for them.

Jets WR's were pure gold today in that nasty weather.

Good win!

Het tx do you think the PATS should go in a diffrent direction at QB based on the last 3 weeks performance?

And NOMAH was never better.

:bwahaharoll:

wow, no wonder you guys were so happy over the past few years...winning feels pretty dag on good, and i had started to forget what it felt like. And i said it in gainzo's thread, so ill say it to tx too(and all the other pats fans)--thanks

I tell ya Max, us Pats fans are all class!

LOL. What choice did any of you have? And you know what -- I am not lumping you and Alk in with PF and Tx. They are a whole different level. You and Alk are actually good people. \:D/

LOL. What choice did any of you have? And you know what -- I am not lumping you and Alk in with PF and Tx. They are a whole different level. You and Alk are actually good people. \:D/

I'll tell you a secret. At this moment I am pissed off beyond all belief. The Pats have lost 3 home games this year. I am not a happy camper at all.

The only thing holding me together right now is Bud Light and thetube music network. I will not watch any sports until later in the week.

ah-hem...you forgot someone. ;)

Kidding -

Truth be told, Jets fans deserve to gloat. You 'gotta be able to take it if you're 'gonna give it.

Archived