Congrats Folks

PatsFanTX

ah-hem...you forgot someone. ;)

Kidding -

Truth be told, Jets fans deserve to gloat. You 'gotta be able to take it if you're 'gonna give it.

Do you even like football? I view you as the Page 6 Pats Reporter. You tell us who is hot and who is dating who.

Just joking -- hope you had fun at the game!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you even like football? I view you as the Page 6 Pats Reporter. You tell us who is hot and who is dating who.

Just joking -- hope you had fun at the game!

Hey Max, hands off...

That's a pretty big sentiment from a Pats fan who had to endure a huge loss at home to a hated rival.. while nestled between Jets fans!

Very good win and without a doubt, the better team won the football game today.

The Jets defense seemed to have Brady confused all day long.

The 3 first downs on the Jets last possession won the game for them.

Jets WR's were pure gold today in that nasty weather.

Good win!

Thanks Tx.

Belichick has a noodle playbook.

Hey Max, hands off...

That's a pretty big sentiment from a Pats fan who had to endure a huge loss at home to a hated rival.. while nestled between Jets fans!

Feeling sorry for Garb is not something I am capable of! She is a good person. She KNOWS the game of football inside and out (scares me a bit with her knowledge actually).

BUT -- she LOVES when bad things happen to the Jets.

Hey Max, hands off...

Please! Thank God I did not have to sit and watch the game with any Jest fans - bad enough I tailgated with some! ;) Nope - my friend and I (who may be more obnoxious than me! - perish the thought, I know!) watched the game - anxiously, fingers crossed, yelling and getting yelled at by the guy behind us - telling us to "sit down!" Jerks come in Pats colors too, not just puke green. LOL!

But gracias, nonetheless, V!

Max - I hate Indy, Pittsburgh, Denver and Dallas more than the Jets - just so you know. You're fifth best! (kind of like your site -lol! j/k)

Please! Thank God I did not have to sit and watch the game with any Jest fans - bad enough I tailgated with some! ;) Nope - my friend and I (who may be more obnoxious than me! - perish the thought, I know!) watched the game - anxiously, fingers crossed, yelling and getting yelled at by the guy behind us - telling us to "sit down!" Jerks come in Pats colors too, not just puke green. LOL!

No worries Garb. The bloke behind you today is 100 years old. He won't see 2007!

Max - I hate Indy, Pittsburgh, Denver and Dallas more than the Jets - just so you know. You're fifth best! (kind of like your site -lol! j/k)

How did you like the part when they were booing the Pats in the second half?

Oh, and dont tell me you didnt hear it- we all heard it on our TVs and radios.

They should have booed louder, their squad got their a$$es handed to them by a division rival. These types of losses sting for a long time, I would know.

I never understood why people think booing a bad performance is bad. Weird. Must be a Jest thing. Wait! I've heard them boo too. Wait! Must be a UM thing....

NEVER did I say the Boston fans are loving, btw. Don;t be putting words in my mouth there, counselor.

LOL!!!!!!! That was good. Really good. I will even POTW NOM it. I can laugh at myself.

Being the 5th best web site has its advantages. Unfortunately I can't think of any right now!

You know what -- that stadium was loud in the beginning. Then it was quiet. Really quiet. Sad actually for all the winning that franchise has done in the past few years, you would think the fans would have a little more faith.

11-07-2006, 10:13 AM #37

Garb

Blue State Dingbat

vCash: 1000 Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetcane

Going to a big game at The Stadium is a great sports experience. _________________________

I've been there. Loved it. Found the Yankee fans to be quite cordial - and tough on their players. Guess that's okay in NY, not so much in Boston.

I guess booing is not considered being tough on the players.

Mmm-kay

Oh. Nestling with Bren, that I can understand.

Keep me out of any nestling conversations, please....

Dear Gawd, you freakin' Jets fans are pervs! I reserve my nestling for my special someone. As sweet as Brenda is - she's not exactly my type. ;)

Dear Gawd, you freakin' Jets fans are pervs! I reserve my nestling for my special someone. As sweet as Brenda is - she's not exactly my type. ;)

That is so sweet. Seriously, a beautiful post. Hey on an unrelated sidenote -- the Jets beat the Pats today!

:bwahaharoll:

Garb

Blue State Dingbat

Going to a big game at The Stadium is a great sports experience. _________________________

I've been there. Loved it. Found the Yankee fans to be quite cordial - and tough on their players. Guess that's okay in NY, not so much in Boston.

Mmm-kay

???

So where does it say that Boston is "loving?" My point was that you pointed out "booing" instances in Boston - but neglected to point out "booing" instances in NY. So, I was essentially saying - "it's okay to boo in NY but not Boston?"

I may not have a JD - but maybe I ought to.:P

Why are you calling me a perv? I'm the one that found the nestling incomprehensible. At least until I found out Bren was involved.

???

So where does it say that Boston is "loving?" My point was that you pointed out "booing" instances in Boston - but neglected to point out "booing" instances in NY. So, I was essentially saying - "it's okay to boo in NY but not Boston?"

I may not have a JD - but maybe I ought to.:P

So, how did it feel to hear the stadium booing th Patsies today, as they lost to the NYJ?

Were the fans too "tough" on them ? Bwaa haaaa!!!

Found the Yankee fans to be quite cordial - and tough on their players. Guess that's okay in NY, not so much in Boston.

Tell it to Bill Buckner

You know what -- that stadium was loud in the beginning. Then it was quiet. Really quiet. Sad actually for all the winning that franchise has done in the past few years, you would think the fans would have a little more faith.

That's because they have sh!t fans, that place was a funeral parlor when Chad and the offense had the ball.

Pats fans showed their true colors tonight.

Garb

Blue State Dingbat

Mmm-kay

OWNED like Bradyback was owned today, what a great day.

The Stadium was loud today. Ask Tyson or Joe if they ever get back to Jersey!

So, how did it feel to hear the stadium booing th Patsies today, as they lost to the NYJ?

Were the fans too "tough" on them ? Bwaa haaaa!!!

Found the Yankee fans to be quite cordial - and tough on their players. Guess that's okay in NY, not so much in Boston.

Tell it to Bill Buckner

Yes, it was terrible. It was the first time I've ever heard booing in Foxboro! :rolleyes:

Seriously, you just don't get it.

"Cordial" - to me. "Tough on their players" - as they should be. What's wrong with that? Anywhere.

Yes, it was terrible. It was the first time I've ever heard booing in Foxboro! :rolleyes:

Seriously, you just don't get it.

"Cordial" - to me. "Tough on their players" - as they should be. What's wrong with that? Anywhere.

This is pathetic, its like arguing with a patsy fan.

Fist you say fans being tough on the players is not okay in boston, then you say it is okay, anywhere.

Typical Bahston fan, they cant keep it straight, just like their QB.

This is pathetic, its like arguing with a patsy fan.

Fist you say fans being tough on the players is not okay in boston, then you say it is okay, anywhere.

Typical Bahston fan, they cant keep it straight, just like their QB.

SARCASM!!! Yeesh. I said "must be okay in NY, not so much in Boston" Did I forget to post this: :rolleyes:

Riiight. Too late, you're done.

Trying to tell us that Bahston fans were kinder and gentler than NY fans now its sarcasm. Go back to the thread for the context if you have any doubts.

Bahston fans are the puke. Ask bill Buckner.

BTW I heard you guys had a division game today...how'd bradyback and his doity uniform make out today?

Archived