Congrats Folks

PatsFanTX

Riiight. Too late, you're done.

Trying to tell us that Bahston fans were kinder and gentler than NY fans now its sarcasm. Go back to the thread for the context if you have any doubts.

Bahston fans are the puke. Ask bill Buckner.

BTW I heard you guys had a division game today...how'd bradyback and his doity uniform make out today?

You are laying it thick tonight. Enjoy the win.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riiight. Too late, you're done.

Trying to tell us that Bahston fans were kinder and gentler than NY fans now its sarcasm. Go back to the thread for the context if you have any doubts.

Bahston fans are the puke. Ask bill Buckner.

BTW I heard you guys had a division game today...how'd bradyback and his doity uniform make out today?

You're just a pain in the arse!

Very good win and without a doubt, the better team won the football game today.

The Jets defense seemed to have Brady confused all day long.

The 3 first downs on the Jets last possession won the game for them.

Jets WR's were pure gold today in that nasty weather.

Good win!

Thanks Tex!!!

Just wanted to share, I've already printed and framed it :cheers:

c359dae3bd0d4e04ba3860cxn9.jpg

This is one picture that will stay in my mind for a while: the New York Jets running onto the field to celebrate victory in foxboro while brady sits in the grasslees mud turf of that sh!t field. Did anyone notice brady getting swarmed by the jets players that ran onto the field, oh this is heaven.

This is one picture that will stay in my mind for a while: the New York Jets running onto the field to celebrate victory in foxboro while brady sits in the grasslees mud turf of that sh!t field. Did anyone notice brady getting swarmed by the jets players that ran onto the field, oh this is heaven.

You earned it so enjoy it.

PaulieC -- why do you call us asteriknation ? Oh that's right because Sean says you have to. :rl:

LOL -- just busting.

Back on track. Tx, what did you think of Chad's performance today? How about DRob?

What about giving up 4 sacks to a team that didn't have many more than that going into the game?

So many questions, so little time! \:D/

I can't believe anyone is giving this troll any props. What was he going to say? that NE outplayed the Jets today? Whenever he refers to a Jets player, he uses a derogatory name.... and some of you give this creep props? :baby: Go grow a backbone. Back to the other Jets board, where trolls are not so loved as they are here.

Very good win and without a doubt, the better team won the football game today.

The Jets defense seemed to have Brady confused all day long.

The 3 first downs on the Jets last possession won the game for them.

Jets WR's were pure gold today in that nasty weather.

Good win!

Nice..

Nothing nice to say about Chad though? How about how he performed better than Brady today?

BZ

I can't believe anyone is giving this troll any props. What was he going to say? that NE outplayed the Jets today? Whenever he refers to a Jets player, he uses a derogatory name.... and some of you give this creep props? :baby: Go grow a backbone. Back to the other Jets board, where trolls are not so loved as they are here.

Hey, he could have shown up on Thursday and said he was in a "cabin" with no internet.

BZ

This MAY make you all even happier:

Bob Kraft's other team - the MLS team - lost the Championship Game today. By all news accounts - they were "tucked" out the win with a bogus call.

Sleep well, Jets fans!

No.....they choked.

Good cameo by T-Bird. I'd trade tx to tgg for Thunderbird straight up in a heartbeat.

Archived