If the Cardinals had Kurt Warner starting...

Blackout

1-3. The beat SF, and lost to Seattle, Atlanta, and a close one with St. Louis. They should have beaten St. Louis, but they were going to lose to Seattle and Atlanta, no matter what. They should have beaten Oakland and GB, simple as that. Of course, if I were them, I'd be starting Leinart too. Because even though they would win more games right now with Warner, they aren't going anywhere with him either. Might as well see what you've got with Leinart.

1 TD to 5 INT in his last 3 games btw, for those people who already have him in the HOF.

1-3. The beat SF, and lost to Seattle, Atlanta, and a close one with St. Louis. They should have beaten St. Louis, but they were going to lose to Seattle and Atlanta, no matter what. They should have beaten Oakland and GB, simple as that. Of course, if I were them, I'd be starting Leinart too. Because even though they would win more games right now with Warner, they aren't going anywhere with him either. Might as well see what you've got with Leinart.

1 TD to 5 INT in his last 3 games btw, for those people who already have him in the HOF.

Ok, 1-3. You think the Arizona Cardinals should have went 3-2 since then? Come on! Green Bay is a decent team. Chicago (I know how the game went, you do not need to remind me)?

Arizona, with LEINART would have won the first 2 if their kicker made a kick. To say Warner would have won them a lot of games is ridiculous.

Archived