Anyone else a tiny bit unsatisfied with the ending?

CTM

First off, I don't think any kicker in the NFL could have hit a 49-yarder in those conditions yesterday.

Second, the Jets won that game when they converted 3 1st downs on their final possession. Brady getting the ball back with 2:30 left and all 3 time outs is a big difference from getting the ball back with 1:09 and no timeouts needing to go 60 yards.

The Jets won when on Friday night Belly wanted to look at more film but Sharon Shenocca insisted he stay in bed and give her another Belly-roll

The Jets won when on Friday night Belly wanted to look at more film but Sharon Shenocca insisted he stay in bed and give her another Belly-roll

Dude that is wrong......if for nothing else then the mental image in my mind now.

You think the Pats would have attempted a 67-yard FG with AV as the kicker?

Wow, you are delusional.

come on-I'm more refering to those 2 times the Pats went for it on 4th downs inside the 40 when in the past would have had no problem trotting out the FG unit

come on-I'm more refering to those 2 times the Pats went for it on 4th downs inside the 40 when in the past would have had no problem trotting out the FG unit

But they made it didnt they? I think they were 3-3 on 4th down yesterday, which takes a little away from holding them to 3-12 on third down.

Archived