In Case You Missed It Today

The Gun Of Bavaria

actually i did miss it..OY.. and i am hoping that someone will pinch me and i will wake up and we will be back to silly threads about speed mock drafts and heath miller should be our pick... OY.

The NY Jets traded away their 1st round pick in the 2005 NFL Draft for a 3rd String TE.

That is all, carry on.

That's misleading. The Jets didn't trade a 1st rounder for Doug Jolley straight up.

They traded their first rounder for a starting TE, 2nd round pick and two 6th round picks.

They essentially moved down 21 spots in the draft, added a TE to do it, and added two more picks.

That's misleading. The Jets didn't trade a 1st rounder for Doug Jolley straight up.

They traded their first rounder for a starting TE, 2nd round pick and two 6th round picks.

They essentially moved down 21 spots in the draft, added a TE to do it, and added two more picks.

We traded our 1st round pick for a 3rd string TE who the Jets are choosing to make a starter.

That's also misleading, because Jolley has never proven he's capable of being a starting tight end.

And 2 sixth rounders? Are you sh*tting me? Two sixth rounders are a valid excuse for Bradway to make one of five dumbest trades I've ever seen?

Ok Forget the extra picks because extra draft picks mean nothing to football teams.

The Jets dropped 21 spots in the draft and got a TE you guys don't like.

Jets don't make this deal if the offensive staff doesn't believe in Jolley's ability.

I think The Jets got themselves a very good young TE and now they have two 2nd round picks and a 3rd to play with on day one. They just took care of TE. They will take care of CB.

Then on Day 2. We have 7 picks. We have the flexibility to move up or down in this draft.

The Jets have very few holes on the entire team. They had 10 draft picks last year. They got 10 this year. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do.

Archived