Hey Pats fans, maybe Mo Carthon can help your offense

SouthernJet

As a Pats fan, I don't find that funny. ;) Still, it's true. Josh McDaniels is a turd. He's 29. Good for him. Now go back to football kindergarten and go get me a more seasoned professional.

Hey now...give the guy some time,why I'd bet in 5-7 years he'd be a head coaching candidate.

I understand that young guys from that particular coaching tree are the rage in the nfl nowadays. In fact,word on the street is one such coach took it to the master recently.

Hey now...give the guy some time,why I'd bet in 5-7 years he'd be a head coaching candidate.

I understand that young guys from that particular coaching tree are the rage in the nfl nowadays. In fact,word on the street is one such coach took it to the master recently.

He's what? 6-7 years removed from college? Please. As if a 29 year old is going to have the balls and foresight of someone who has been with Belli for longer than three years.

I told you people that if you give Mangini two weeks to figure out how to beat the team he is most familiar with - he'd be able to come up with something. Why yesterday's victory is such a shock is perplexing. I called it. I also call the Jets losing next week. I'm make no predictions on the Pats - who knows what team is going to show up!

He's what? 6-7 years removed from college? Please. As if a 29 year old is going to have the balls and foresight of someone who has been with Belli for longer than three years.

I told you people that if you give Mangini two weeks to figure out how to beat the team he is most familiar with - he'd be able to come up with something. Why yesterday's victory is such a shock is perplexing. I called it. I also call the Jets losing next week. I'm make no predictions on the Pats - who knows what team is going to show up!

Why did Shemp hire him in the first place? Has he run out of people who are willing to work for him?

Why did Shemp hire him in the first place? Has he run out of people who are willing to work for him?

I think it is more for continuity.

Hiring a prooven experienced OC/DC is a bad fit.

- They probably have aspirations of being a HC - meaning having to hire another one in a year or two.

- OC more importantly DC has to fit to the system

I think when he gave Mangini and Davis the jobs it was under the belief they would learn through OJT and in 5 or so years, they move on and an apprentice hired now or very soon takes the rols and start the process all over.

Archived