Quite Possibly.....

GM

WTF?

Your not around for days, I post that comment, and you reply 2 minutes later.:eek:

kinda disturbing that you have checked my posts and know that i havent been around for days! :shock:

aand i have been here today... i got in to a rumble on another thread... but you missed it :D

kinda disturbing that you have checked my posts and know that i havent been around for days! :shock:

aand i have been here today... i got in to a rumble on another thread... but you missed it :D

First off, I didn't have to check your posts. I had two glorious days where I was not annoyed.

You got into a rumble???? What was it about? Who's version of "All Along the WatchTower" was better, Dylan or Hendrixx.:eek:

First off, I didn't have to check your posts. I had two glorious days where I was not annoyed.

You got into a rumble???? What was it about? Who's version of "All Along the WatchTower" was better, Dylan or Hendrixx.:eek:

then why ask where i have been... back pedaaling doesnt become you, Tx. :lol:

and good lord.. hendrix... dylan sure can write a nice tune and some excellent lyrics, but who the heck told him he could sing??? :shock:

Archived