What are you drinking tonight

Jetman67

For me its one of my new favorites. Vodka with Cranberry Juice. I was always a beer and hard liquor drinker, but SPC turned me on to this stuff

Really? Out of the two of you I figured she was the heavy drinker. How else can you explain falling for the Skipper?

I love the Yuengling. Is "21 cup" anything like flip cup?

no 21 cup is a mans drinking game as opposed to Flip Cup which I hear is the Gay drinking game when the last one who finished his beer has to 'flip' over and be cornholed by everyone else in room. Didnt know you were a Flipper mate? ;)

Okay let's get this straight, Jetman buys a PT Cruiser, then dates a Pats fan and is photographed with Seahawks gear on and now is drinking girly mixed drink called a 'Cape Codder'. My how the mighty have fallen.

Anyway, as for what I was drinking lastnigth. Well I was at work so I was serving most of the night. However, late on I started supping some Pete's 'Wonderlust Ale'

Petes-WickedWLCA.jpg

Also had a few jager shots for good measure and couple of pints of Arrogant Bastard.

Tonight: off to see BB King play at the Springfield Symphony so will no doubt have a couple preshow libations. Slainte!

Okay let's get this straight, Jetman buys a PT Cruiser, then dates a Pats fan and is photographed with Seahawks gear on and now is drinking girly mixed drink called a 'Cape Codder'. My how the mighty have fallen.

Anyway, as for what I was drinking lastnigth. Well I was at work so I was serving most of the night. However, late on I started supping some Pete's 'Wonderlust Ale'

Petes-WickedWLCA.jpg

Also had a few jager shots for good measure and couple of pints of Arrogant Bastard.

Tonight: off to see BB King play at the Springfield Symphony so will no doubt have a couple preshow libations. Slainte!

Arrogant bastard is expensive, but oh so god damn good.

Tonight: Pete's Wanderlust, Miller Lite, Jager.

Just got a call from my boss telling me to meet 1.5 hours before we open tomorrow. That doesn't sound good. He says he's "been getting heat from the top brass" about me. What could I have done?? I let a cop, a regular and the chef's sister stay late Thursday night for after hours booze. I did also make mention about my boss slacking with bar cleanup after his shifts, so that may be it. But seeing as I have known this guy for around 10 years surely he wouldn't fire me for that??? I couldn't stand losing my job right now. No way.

Archived