Erik Morales Vs. Manny Pacquiao III { 11/18 }

Smizzy

Lets see. The last time they faught Pacquiao dropped morales for the first two times in his career and they had to stop the fight cause Morales was getting killed out there. Then, Morales tries to fight a lesser fighter to get his spirits back up and looses that one too. Ever heard of Zahir Raheem? Well, he beat Morales recently, but HBO isnt saying much about that in their hype up to this fight, naturally. Now he's going to try to fight Pacquiao again?

Trust me, this is an easy win for Pacquiao. Morales gave everything he had in the 3 fights with Barerra and his first fight with Pacquiao, he simply has nothing left in the tank at such an early age. Just another case of a boxer having too many wars early in his career, ala Fernando Vargas. However, I would rather spend my money to watch guys like Morales pouring their hearts out in the ring, rather than people like Pretty Boy Floyd who thinks its fun to watch someone tap a guy once or twice in the face and then run the whole fight.

Put your money on Pacuiao, he will KO morales in 6.

**** you Alk.:Cuss:

I don't know **** about boxing and went with you since you put 3 bets on the one guy.

I put three best on him because I originally wanted to bet 150 but screwed up two times. By the way, that'll teach you to copy me from now on.

and you clearly know nothing about me. I know more than enough about the sad state of boxing.

If you knew how Paquio came up in the boxing world, we wouldnt be having this conversation. Do some research, and you will eat your "lowlife" words. I never claimed to know anything about you, this never was about you so I have no idea why your pointing this in your direction. I do however know enough about your boxing knowledge to say that you know absolutely nothing about it by your one comment. I'm a huge boxing and MMA fan, and these guys put alot of blood and sweat in their preparation, even more than most football players so it offends me when you call them low lives.

As far as the sad state of boxing goes, every sport has its black eyes. Boxing is no worse by any stretch of the imagination.

ps- my spelling sucks

Archived