****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

We need points now, there's only so long the defense can be perfect. We really should be up 14-0.

should be but are not , yall are doing a good job moveing the ball on us though.

oh BTW thx for the INT ... GO GO CHICAGO URLACHERS !!!!

:)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the ball was coming out just before his knee went down.

they showed a great view when they came back from comercial... you could see his knee hit right before the ball came out. either way it should have been jet's ball. they shouldnt have over turned the call.

Our inability to score is frustrating.

You do realize we are playing against the best defense in the NFL? POssibly the best team? And we're tied 0-0 at half. I'd say it's a solid half.

And vinny- Penny had an unspectacular 1st half and aside from the INT he played solid.

Good to see Houston in there and getting touches.

Well we had the better of the 1st half but Chad seems a bit iffy after the pick.We're going to need a big play by special teams or D to give us the foot up.

I am one of Chad's biggest doubters, but he has played fine so far. They've got to open up the offense and start airing it out though, obviously you won't score very many points with the current conservative game plan. One we have some points maybe we can look to run out the clock.

Maybe I'm biased because I have my Pennington jersey on, but I don't think so.

You do realize we are playing against the best defense in the NFL? POssibly the best team? And we're tied 0-0 at half. I'd say it's a solid half.

And vinny- Penny had an unspectacular 1st half and aside from the INT he played solid.

Good to see Houston in there and getting touches.

I understand that but he has had his chances to put up points and failed. Seems to be the story with Chad lately.

Archived