****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

You do realize we are playing against the best defense in the NFL? POssibly the best team? And we're tied 0-0 at half. I'd say it's a solid half.

And vinny- Penny had an unspectacular 1st half and aside from the INT he played solid.

Good to see Houston in there and getting touches.

Haha best defense? Sure if you judge only by statistics. But I'd rather have the Jags, Ravens or Broncos defense.

Best team? Sure for the NFC, but seriously, they'd be struggling for a playoff spot in the AFC. We're at about the same level as they are, they just had an easier schedule so their record is a bit better.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then you're obviously not a very knowedgable football fan.

im not claiming to be the end all be all of football knowlage , but i didn't expect the Jets D to stop our pass game !

then again turner really hasnt given grossman meny plays to throw the ball.

you will see some big changes in the 2nd half !!!

be ready for an aerial assault in the 2nd half ... if grossman is on you will have your hands full. if not ... you have a good chance to get the win today.

im not claiming to be the end all be all of football knowlage , but i didn't expect the Jets D to stop our pass game !

then again turner really hasnt given grossman meny plays to throw the ball.

you will see some big changes in the 2nd half !!!

be ready for an aerial assault in the 2nd half ... if grossman is on you will have your hands full. if not ... you have a good chance to get the win today.

It's a fairly easy formula. Get in Rexy's face and he'll have trouble throwing the ball. I expect much of the same.

I'm starting to get a feeling that the Bears are who we thought they were.

We're running out of time. I'm getting the feeling we might not score anything on offense. When you're not making big plays on offense as a QB, you can't make ANY mistakes, and Chad has made two so far.

We have nearly moved the ball at will and our D is stoning them. Yet we're losing 3-0 thanks to 2 friggin aweful decisions from Chad.

You can't ask your defense to stop the other team the entire game. We know Chad can't win a game by himself, but this time the rest of the offense has showed up, but Chad has made two back breaking decisions, without giving us any points to countereact them.

You can't ask your defense to stop the other team the entire game. We know Chad can't win a game by himself, but this time the rest of the offense has showed up, but Chad has made two back breaking decisions, without giving us any points to countereact them.

No you cna't ask that of your D, but right now that's exactly what they're doing. Every facet of our team is playing very well, and Chad is wasting it. If we don't win this game it rests solely on Chad, and this would be the 2nd time this season that he sibnglehandedly lost a game for us.

Archived