****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

You're right, let's fire Mangini. Enough of these mistakes. The defense has been awful because of the 3-4, and Mangini's insistance on sticking with it. And now because of all of Mangini's ****ty decisions on offense, poor Chad Pennington is facing criticism. Clearly the fault rests on Mangini and the refs. If not for those two obstacles Chad would win SBs left and right.

Wait, so if it's not Chads fault, not the refs fault, and not Mangini's fault, who are we supposed to blame? I demand a scapegoat. Please direct me towards the proper blame for this loss.

Boozer76

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
answer me this ok grossman has minus 1 passing yards in the first half so when we started the second half would you really go for a onsider..really boozer...

Do I think it was really a good call? No. that call sends a message to the team that he believes in the D, as well as the O that he feels they can both stop the Bears and score points. While I like the aggression, I agree that was not a good time to send a message.

But in no way, shape, or form did that play call change the tide and cost us the game. The D put up a huge GL stand and the O moved right down the field until Chad threw that boneheaded INT. Couple that stupid pass with the other stupid INT that both cost us points, I think they had a HUGE impact on turning the tides against us. Far greater than a poor playcall decision from Mangini.

answer me this ok grossman has minus 1 passing yards in the first half so when we started the second half would you really go for a onsider..really boozer...

Holy ****, you're right, Mangini really must have been desperate going for that onside kick. If the Bears can be 0-0 with that performance from Grossman, Mangini knew he was in trouble once Grossman would actually start getting something. Mangini should be fired for that decision. Instead of trying to score points on offense, he gave up and wanted a shorter field.

Do I think it was really a good call? No. that call sends a message to the team that he believes in the D, as well as the O that he feels they can both stop the Bears and score points. While I like the aggression, I agree that was not a good time to send a message.

But in no way, shape, or form did that play call change the tide and cost us the game. The D put up a huge GL stand and the O moved right down the field until Chad threw that boneheaded INT. Couple that stupid pass with the other stupid INT that both cost us points, I think they had a HUGE impact on turning the tides against us. Far greater than a poor playcall decision from Mangini.

but when does chad make those stupid decisions rarely...

Archived