Herm Edwards on Mangini's On Side Kick!!

Jet27

Read below

"Well I saw the kick and let me tell you I was glad of that decision...yeap glad. You see, now may be the people up there in the big city can finally say, hey maybe Herm wasn't that stupid afterall.."

I think the Jets should trade Penny and the next 4 first rounders to KC for Herm! This sounds like a typical Jets move....

Read below

"Well I saw the kick and let me tell you I was glad of that decision...yeap glad. You see, now may be the people up there in the big city can finally say, hey maybe Herm wasn't that stupid afterall.."

I think the Jets should trade Penny and the next 4 first rounders to KC for Herm! This sounds like a typical Jets move....

what an assinine comment be a head coach. sorry herm, you cannot change stupid. you left here stupid.... you remain stupid at present....... in the future you will continue on your present course of stupid

081106_Edwards3.jpg

I am a Genius, by Herm Edwards:

• I am a genius because we beat the 1-win 49ers in KC.
  • I am a genius because we barely beat the 1-win Cardinals with a rookie QB, after Larry Fitzgerald got hurt & they missed 2 FG's, 8 days before they fired their OC.
  • I am a genius because we barely beat SD when their defense played like crap in KC.
  • I am a genius because we barely beat Seattle with Seneca Wallace & Maurice Morris in KC.
  • I am a genius because we beat the Rams in the middle of their 5-game losing streak.
  • I am a genius because we barely beat Art Shell's 2-7 Raiders in KC.

Read below

That Herm is all class. What a ****ing schmuck.

Read below

You were the one who wanted to leave here Herm. Woody Johnson was never going to fire you.

You were that stupid.

If we had a coach in 2002 and 2004...we may have at the very least been playing in the Championship game.....

good point. though I must admit I was on that ###ing pc of #$%@ bandwagon at the time.

I wanna puke thinkin how many threads I argued with hermhaters on. If I could kick my self in the nuts I would for liking that phoney pos.

If Mangini was a lesser man, he would go to the next coach's meeting with the express purpose of knocking this ballless a-hole into next week. Mangini unlike Coach Jerk Chicken owned up to making a decision that failed and didn't point any fingers at Westhoff or Nugent. WHich is what a certain KC faggot would've done.

Read below

Where did this quote supposedly come from? i am doubtful that it was printed this way, because the grammar is horrible.

Did Herm supposedly say this in his press conference yesterday? If so, how would he have seen the play as both teams were playing at the same time.

Archived