Packers | Rodgers OUT for season

FoxJet

Packers | Rodgers OUT for season

Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:29:15 -0800

ESPNews reports Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers (undisclosed) will miss the remainder of the season due to an undisclosed injury.

With Rodgers out and Favre getting hurt this week also Green Bay is really going to be desperate at QB-

BTW, another cheap shot on Favre by HIT MAN BRUSCHI..what ever happened to IN THE GRASP?. Why no call there? If he played on any other team it was a personal foul roughing call...Of course you remember the helmet to helmet on Chad...NO CALL...I never used to be of the conspiracy theory for the patsie* club but damn, every week they get away with something else...

don't believe me, as George Michaels says, GO TO THE TAPE!!!

BTW, another cheap shot on Favre by HIT MAN BRUSCHI..what ever happened to IN THE GRASP?. Why no call there? If he played on any other team it was a personal foul roughing call...Of course you remember the helmet to helmet on Chad...NO CALL...I never used to be of the conspiracy theory for the patsie* club but damn, every week they get away with something else...

Don't blame Bruschi, blame the refs for not blowing the whistle. They probably held off thinking Favre would his his own jockstrap to slingshot himself out of trouble.

No, I'm saying that the refs didn't stop the play so Bruschi nailed him. Nothing illegal about that.

thats BS..there was no whistle on Hobsons CLEAN hit either...Bruschi helmet to helmet?...no call

face it, if the refs don't help the pats* they lose more often then they win

Broken foot for Rodgers... ouch.

Favre will be okay, he'll make his starts but now who is the 3rd stringer on Green Bay? Alk? Who came in when Rodgers left? Or... did he not?

I could see Koy Detmer being signed soon by GB.

Broken foot for Rodgers... ouch.

Favre will be okay, he'll make his starts but now who is the 3rd stringer on Green Bay? Alk? Who came in when Rodgers left? Or... did he not?

I could see Koy Detmer being signed soon by GB.

To be honest, I didn't even notice when Rodgers got hurt. I don't even think they said anything about it. I did notice he had a limp when he was walking off of the field though.

thats BS..there was no whistle on Hobsons CLEAN hit either...Bruschi helmet to helmet?...no call

face it, if the refs don't help the pats* they lose more often then they win

Blame Woody.

Gotta grease those plams before the game.

I was looking at a couple of Packers boards today and not one poster mentioned that the hit was dirty.

Bruschi wrapped him up. Simple as that. If Favre didn't land awkwardly on his elbow and miss the 2nd half would you have claimed it was a dirty hit?

There was no mention of the "dirty" hit by the Packers coaching staff or players.

BRUSCHI is a cheap shot artist always has been.He looks for sympathy because of the stroke then tries to takeout everyone he tackles.

TRUTH HURT DO NO WRONG BRUSCHI CHEAP SHOT ARTIST!

TOO BAD MO LEWIS CANT TAKE BRADY OUT!

Yeah, sometimes the truth does hurt. Fortunately, what you are spewing is so far from the truth that it's not even funny...well actually it is.

Yeah, sometimes the truth does hurt. Fortunately, what you are spewing is so far from the truth that it's not even funny...well actually it is.

I love his/her/its use of the CAPS LOCK.

That changed my mind. Pats suck & Bruschi is the anti-christ.

Archived