Ramsey to G.B?

JETSFAN5180

Why not we have Pennington,Clemmons,Brad Smith.Ramsey is only an insurance policy if Chad goes down.Mangini will never play him even after yesterdays piss poor performance Chad is still the QB.Lets see if we can get G.Bs #1 pick in the draft for Ramsey.

Other noteworthy available QBS Mike McMahon ,Jeff George,Ryan Leaf,Gus Ferrote.

Why not we have Pennington,Clemmons,Brad Smith.Ramsey is only an insurance policy if Chad goes down.Mangini will never play him even after yesterdays piss poor performance Chad is still the QB.Lets see if we can get G.Bs #1 pick in the draft for Ramsey.

LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET G.Bs #1???????????????????????????????

The Jets gave up a 6th RD pick for Ramsey. Rodgers has a broken foot and will be out the rest of THIS year. He will be fine nest year. Green Bay is going nowhere this year, and they know it. Their pick will probably be a top 10 pick. I have no doubt they will give that up for Patrick Ramsey. :confused:

put down the pipe, back away from the keyboard, and go to bed. you are VERY tired right now!

Why is 5180 still allowed to post here?

He claims to have children, but if he himself is any older than 14, then he is legally retarded.

The trade deadline has passed, and Ramsey has no trade value anyway.

I do have children SON now take your medicine get to bed and dont forget to say your prayers.

The trading deadline ends after the Monday after Week 6.

Plus, Ramsey? No way could we get anything but what we got for him (6th round pick).

Ingle Martin as their #2 is a more interesting talent then Ramsey at this point who showed nothing (yes I was wrong about him) the entire Preseason / Training Camp.

1 - OH MY GOD, YOU MUST BE DRUNK

2 - The trading deadline passed ages ago.

He doesn't understand the rules of the game clearly but the trading deadline ends after the Monday after Week 6.

Plus, Ramsey? No way could we get anything but what we got for him (6th round pick).

Ingle Martin as their #2 is a more interesting talent then Ramsey at this point who showed nothing (yes I was wrong about him) the entire Preseason / Training Camp.

124 what about the Bollinger you said he was worth nothing.They got a draft pick for him didnt they.

Yes you are right i did forget about the trading deadline.ABSOLUTELY

124 what about the Bollinger you said he was worth nothing.They got a draft pick for him didnt they.

Yes you are right i did forget about the trading deadline.ABSOLUTELY

Bollinger is worth nothing. They used that same draft pick to get CJ Mosely who has done exactly NOTHING since he came here.

Bollinger is worth nothing. They used that same draft pick to get CJ Mosely who has done exactly NOTHING since he came here.

CJ mosely was part of the bolly trade. We used the pick for bobby hamilton,who has done slighly less nothing. Still nothing,but at least he gets to suit up.

Excellent thread. Let's see if we can get L.T. from San Diego while we are at it. Also that Urlacher kid from Chicago would fit in nicely as well.

The fact that these trades are unfair and the trading deadline has passed -- these are simply small hurdles. A good GM wouldn't let that get in his way.

Great thread. Go Jets. Rah Rah Rah.

Excellent thread. Let's see if we can get L.T. from San Diego while we are at it. Also that Urlacher kid from Chicago would fit in nicely as well.

The fact that these trades are unfair and the trading deadline has passed -- these are simply small hurdles. A good GM wouldn't let that get in his way.

Great thread. Go Jets. Rah Rah Rah.

Urlacher is undersized for this D. We shouldn't move Ramsey unless we are going to get a top tier run stopping NT.

I hadnt laughed all day... untill I read this thread! Thanks to the thread starter for a good laugh! :D

Oh lets go ahead and get the Eagles #1 pick for Pennington while we are at it, Clemens and Smith can hold down the fort right? Penny might even be worth 2 #1's and a player with this logic!

Archived