Why are there threads here about Texans boards and fans

doggystyle

I had no idea they had either. I'm thinking they view this as a win-able game? Ridiculous. Jets will go up and down the field like they did against Detroit, but won't allow nearly the same offensive output...It's still ridiculous to be trading barbs with Texans fans tho

You kill me mate!

I had no idea they had either. I'm thinking they view this as a win-able game? Ridiculous. Jets will go up and down the field like they did against Detroit, but won't allow nearly the same offensive output...It's still ridiculous to be trading barbs with Texans fans tho

Think of that "any given Sunday" thing.

After all, J'ville smoked you guys - what? 41-0?

And we swept them.

Go figure!

We are recovering from the ineptness that ran the team for the last 4 years & at least I'm looking forward to next year.

Looking for a good, injury free game, no matter the outcome.

And we swept them.

Go figure!

We are recovering from the ineptness that ran the team for the last 4 years & at least I'm looking forward to next year.

Great name, and welcome to the board.

And we swept them.

Go figure!

that's your problem if you're looking for a good injury free game. You sound like a pittsburgh pirate/kc royal fan, looking forward to next year. Personally, i believe the next Mike Utley resides on your offensive line

because I invited them over to talk about this weeks game. Just like I do to every opposing team.

okay mr serious....you must've searched long and hard.....definitely no pun intended in your case......but dude smizzy thats embarrassing. Do Pats fans, Steelers fans, or any proud franchise go seeking out the fans of the NFL's worst franchises to post on their boards. This board will survive.

okay mr serious....you must've searched long and hard.....definitely no pun intended in your case......but dude smizzy thats embarrassing. Do Pats fans, Steelers fans, or any proud franchise go seeking out the fans of the NFL's worst franchises to post on their boards. This board will survive.

Doggy aka 'Dick Kotite Lite' --

We get that you want to be cutting edge and witty. It helps though if you actually are cutting edge and witty. This topic is lame. Think twice next time, this one certainly wasn't your best work.

That time that you made the Mark Canny comment about him not writing for JI anymore. That was gold my friend. GOLD. Then he wrote an article the next day. Amazing. You made a difference with that one. We know you have it in you.

The Nfl's worst franchise? Not by a long shot. We don't have the worst record, we aren't the detroit lions, and we are in our FIFTH year as a franchise. We appreciate the invite to this board, but our board isn't exactly a barren wasteland. Yes I will say it, we Texans do (whether we are vocal about it or not) expect to win this game. We expect to win EVERY game this year, and thats the difference between this regime and previous ones. We have played a tough, almost brutal schedule, suffered crippling injury after crippling injury, and we are still playing every team tough, every snap. Underestimate us at your own will. We come here wishing for a good and injury free game, because the Jets organization has been nothing but class in my experience. See you guys sunday

The Nfl's worst franchise? Not by a long shot. We don't have the worst record, we aren't the detroit lions, and we are in our FIFTH year as a franchise. We appreciate the invite to this board, but our board isn't exactly a barren wasteland. Yes I will say it, we Texans do (whether we are vocal about it or not) expect to win this game. We expect to win EVERY game this year, and thats the difference between this regime and previous ones. We have played a tough, almost brutal schedule, suffered crippling injury after crippling injury, and we are still playing every team tough, every snap. Underestimate us at your own will. We come here wishing for a good and injury free game, because the Jets organization has been nothing but class in my experience. See you guys sunday

Swt --

The guy that started this thread does not speak for Jets fans. He speaks out his a$$. An impressive talent but that is neither here nor there.

Anyhow the Texans have some AWESOME sites. One of the links that Smizzy put up -- that site is HUGE. I checked both sites out and they were both good. Really good.

Anyone who watched the Texans play the Giants play a few weeks ago knows that they are not a pushover!

Exactly how does one come to hate the Texans anyway? Neither they nor their fans have done anything to inspire any hate except for maybe the AFC South. Texans fans are no different than Jets fans.

You guys are always welcome on the board.

But first, let's have Madmike start a poll to figure out whether Texans fans should be banned from JN, because the last poll with the Pats has worked miracles. :shock:

that's your problem if you're looking for a good injury free game. You sound like a pittsburgh pirate/kc royal fan, looking forward to next year. Personally, i believe the next Mike Utley resides on your offensive line

...and you sound like an eagles fan.

BTW, I'm sure you guys have had alot of "looking forward to next year"s since '68.

And Mike Utley is nothing to joke about.

I'm seeking out fans of the teams on our schedule and inviting them to chat about the upcomming game with us. What the hell are Jets fans gonna tell me about the Texans other than "they suck"?

I'm seeking out fans of the teams on our schedule and inviting them to chat about the upcomming game with us. What the hell are Jets fans gonna tell me about the Texans other than "they suck"?

That they made the right choice not drafting Reggie Bush.

Dude, you're a sick puppy!! Sound more like a Jag*off fan than anything else.

But I would like to thank Smizzy for inviting the rest of us over. So far, y'all have been great!

I guess there's always going to be fans like this in every city. Everyone else here's seems pretty cool.

I wouldn't look past the Texans. You never know who's going to show up. They're like a Jeckl or Hyde type team lately. I guess we'll see.;)

Did you seriously just wish one of their players paralyzed?

Do you know who this guy is?

DbyrdNYJ.JPG

texan bill & hou tex, please don't let a bad post or 2 deter you from comin here

you all have been great guys here & we enjoy having you.

all I ask is that you talk to your people & make sure we win the game 'kay? ;)

No worries.. I guess all fan bases have some of those.

On the second part, I would love to oblige, but I just can't do it. Although, you may not have to worry about it too much because we figure out new and creative ways every week to lose.

Archived