African Watering Hole

Smizzy

I watched for 2 minutes.. boring.

Who the hell would actually sit down at their computer for hours looking at this?:eek:

I have it on all day. Whenever I get a free minute I just click over and check it out. I've seen zebra, wildebeast, lions and rhinos as well as various monkeys and **** like that.

I have it on all day. Whenever I get a free minute I just click over and check it out. I've seen zebra, wildebeast, lions and rhinos as well as various monkeys and **** like that.

curious, have you seen any naked sagging breasts where the nipples touch the floor? ;)

what time is the best time of day to view it. don't they kinda go there at certain times of the day?

thai am was the 1st time I saw animals..... what a busy morning. wildebeast, monkeys(orapes or whatever) carrying the young ones & feeding, playing or whatever. 2 different types of deer lookin critters with antlers

My daughter loves the site. She sat the other day in front of it for about two hours watching. We have seen wildebeats, some antelope (?), monkeys and turtles.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived