Texans fans: Mario Williams?

nj meadowlands

Give me an effin' break.

So, if a QB completes 3 of 15 passes for 25 yards with 3 interceptions, and his RB rushes for 200 yards and 3 TDs, if the team wins, the guy is a good QB? That is fantastic logic. No way they would have ever won without that great QB. Had absolutely nothing to do with the team around him.

So, Vince Young is 4-2. Great, good for him. Maybe if he was more efficient, they'd be 6-0.

BTW, Chad Pennington has a winning record in his career as a starter. Is he a great QB too?

Dude, take a chill pill.

All I'm saying is Vince Young will be a very good QB in the NFL.

You take the opposite viewpoint.

And there is nothing wrong with that.

Bottom line, I'm right and you are wrong.;)

Dude, take a chill pill.

All I'm saying is Vince Young will be a very good QB in the NFL.

You take the opposite viewpoint.

And there is nothing wrong with that.

Bottom line, I'm right and you are wrong.;)

Whatever.

I'm just tired of hearing that stupid ****ing "wins" argument from you. Yes, winning is the most important thing, but you can't discount HOW the team won.

For the first time this season, the Titans won BECAUSE OF Vince Young. Although, Eli Manning certainly helped.

WTF, are you kidding me?

What is more important than winning games in the NFL?

Come on, you are smarter than that.

Nice job quoting my entire post. I like how you left out the part that explained what you just asked me in your reply.

When looking at wins, I believe that HOW THE TEAM WON should be a criteria. You don't. Which one of us is the smart one, again?

And that is exactly where we disagree.

A win is a win in the NFL, no matter how you get it.

"HOW" you win a ballgame means absolutely nothing.

It means nothing in the standings.

But when you are evaluating an individual player, it damn sure means something.

It means nothing in the standings.

But when you are evaluating an individual player, it damn sure means something.

OK, I give up.

You knocked Vince Young since draft day, and I completely understand the LSU bias, but the guy is 4-2 in the NFL.

What is Matt Lienart's record?

OK, I give up.

You knocked Vince Young since draft day, and I completely understand the LSU bias, but the guy is 4-2 in the NFL.

What is Matt Lienart's record?

I love how you talk about my LSU bias, then bring up Matt Leinart.

I hate USC a tad more than I hate Texas. Hell, I rooted for UT in the past two Rose Bowls. LSU has nothing to do with my opinion of Vince Young.

I don't know what Leinart's record is. I do know that Reggie Bust is averaging 3 yards a carry though.

I don't know what Leinart's record is. I do know that Reggie Bust is averaging 3 yards a carry though.

Remember back on draft day?

All the Jets fan wanting to trade up for Reggie Bush?

I'll tell you what, 10 years down the road, all they will talk about is the two All-Pro OLinemen that the Jets got in the 2006 draft.

Remember back on draft day?

All the Jets fan wanting to trade up for Reggie Bush?

I'll tell you what, 10 years down the road, all they will talk about is the two All-Pro OLinemen that the Jets got in the 2006 draft.

I hope so. Mangold has surprised me. He's going to be dominant for a very long time.

Brick is the guy I wanted from the start and he's been solid, but not all I hoped he'd be. I know he's only a rookie, but it's hard to look at it objectively when Mangold is already playing like a Pro Bowler. Hopefully, next season, Brick will begin to dominate. Unlike Reggie Bush, who all always just be the highest paid scat back in league history.

I hope so. Mangold has surprised me. He's going to be dominant for a very long time.

Brick is the guy I wanted from the start and he's been solid, but not all I hoped he'd be. I know he's only a rookie, but it's hard to look at it objectively when Mangold is already playing like a Pro Bowler. Hopefully, next season, Brick will begin to dominate. Unlike Reggie Bush, who all always just be the highest paid scat back in league history.

Mangold has been solid from day one. How many times has PennyBoy felt pressure up the middle? If he wasn't a center, Mangold would be Rookie of the Year.

D"Brick is still learning a very tough position. He blocks well when defenders are going outside, but struggles against inside moves (see Mario Williams today).

Let's see, who would I take, D'Brick or Matt (false start) Light?

VY is not 4-2!!

While I am relatively happy with Mario, a lot of us here would not have minded getting D'Brick (even though Mario, did put a nice move on him), and most us did NOT want Reggie and a lot did not want VY.

Yesterday was a great comeback to be sure, but Eli Manning and a complete Giants meltdown had A LOT to do to help with that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Young

Vince Young got his first NFL victory October 15, 2006 against the Washington Redskins, 25-22. As of 14 November 2006, Young has passed for 973 yards, completing 82 of 178 for 5 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions for the Titans for a passer rating of 54.4. Young is currently 4-4 as a starter after taking over as starting quarterback for the 0-3 Titans.Vince Young got his first NFL victory October 15, 2006 against the Washington Redskins, 25-22. As of 14 November 2006, Young has passed for 973 yards, completing 82 of 178 for 5 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions for the Titans for a passer rating of 54.4. Young is currently 4-4 as a starter after taking over as starting quarterback for the 0-3 Titans.

Archived