Imortant keeper league question

RSJ

I'm in a keeper league and after tonight I can not make a move unless my starter and all backups are on the NFL injury report. I'm 7-4 and in the thick of the playoff hunt. My QB's are Tony Romo, Michael Vick, Chad Pennington and Vince Young. I need to pick up a LB and I feel the only position I can afford to cut someone from is QB. So here is the question. Who do I cut Vince Young whom I can keep next year (I can keep up to 15 guys and who knows what moves can happen to help Tenn in the offseason) or Chad Pennington? I realize Chad may not be a favorite around here but he does have an easy schedule that could pay off. On the other hand if the Jets are out of it Chad could get a seat on the bench.

I don't think Vince Young will ever do jack ****, other than be a poor man's Michael Vick. And Michael Vick is already a poor man's Randall Cunningham. However, Chad is useless. The schedule has been easy all year, and Chad has flat out not produced since week 2.

I would have no problem cutting either. I guess cut Chad if you actually believe in Akili Young.

• 1 month later...
I don't think Vince Young will ever do jack ****, other than be a poor man's Michael Vick. And Michael Vick is already a poor man's Randall Cunningham. However, Chad is useless. The schedule has been easy all year, and Chad has flat out not produced since week 2.

I would have no problem cutting either. I guess cut Chad if you actually believe in Akili Young.

What a **** comment. The Troll ****ed up bad.

Archived