"Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep"

SoFlaJets

Raiders | Sapp claims food was tampered with on road trips

Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:30:28 -0800

The Associated Press reports Oakland Raiders DL Warren Sapp claims his food was tampered with on road trips during his nine-year tenure in Tampa Bay from 1995-2003. Sapp said, "You get your food poisoned. They don't want you out there on Sunday. You don't think about it. It just got crazy." He claims his food was tampered with in Philadelphia before the NFC Championship Game at the end of the 2002 season, before a divisional playoff game in Green Bay in January 1998 and at New Orleans during the 1998 season. Sapp added he has not had food poisoning after leaving Tampa Bay. "I've been good out here on the West Coast. I guess they're more liberal out here."

Raiders | Sapp claims food was tampered with on road trips

Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:30:28 -0800

The Associated Press reports Oakland Raiders DL Warren Sapp claims his food was tampered with on road trips during his nine-year tenure in Tampa Bay from 1995-2003. Sapp said, "You get your food poisoned. They don't want you out there on Sunday. You don't think about it. It just got crazy." He claims his food was tampered with in Philadelphia before the NFC Championship Game at the end of the 2002 season, before a divisional playoff game in Green Bay in January 1998 and at New Orleans during the 1998 season. Sapp added he has not had food poisoning after leaving Tampa Bay. "I've been good out here on the West Coast. I guess they're more liberal out here."

What's next, Abe claiming the same thing in Oakland?

Archived