Can Max be Trusted???

Big Ben

I am a big Steelers fan and I recently hooked Maxie up with some prime tixx to the Jets-Steelers game in Pitt. Of course, The Jets lost a heart breaker ( :-({|= ) and now Max is refusing to pay me for the tixx.

Sounds like many of you know Max well. Is this pretty much par for the course?? Anyone else have these kinds of problems with Max? I knew he was a homo, but I didn't take him for a thief.

If this is really the guy I sat next to in Pittsburgh then you should pay me for those seats. Between all the rules I explained to you and from stopping your wife from hitting on me, I don't think I owe you anything.

I don't want to get involved in this....

but IMO generally as a principle you pay what you owe unless there's material/financial damage.... if someone breaks something of yours or you bought them something it's reasonable to deduct that from the debt, but if you had a bad time or had to go through a hassle it's not reasonable to just unilaterally decide you don't owe them the money.

JMO.

If this is really the guy I sat next to in Pittsburgh then you should pay me for those seats. Between all the rules I explained to you and from stopping your wife from hitting on me, I don't think I owe you anything.

Funny, my wife asked me after the game if Max was "really gay" or he was just acting that way. I told her that you were walking so close to the edge it was hard to say.

Anyay, if you would kindly pay me I can have my mom's iron lung turned back on. Thanks.

but IMO generally as a principle you pay what you owe unless there's material/financial damage.... if someone breaks something of yours or you bought them something it's reasonable to deduct that from the debt, but if you had a bad time or had to go through a hassle it's not reasonable to just unilaterally decide you don't owe them the money.

JMO.

Exactly! RS is my new attorney....

JMO.

Seymour you are a reasonable man. If you say I owe the money then I think you are speaking the truth.

Let me ask you this, can I deduct fees for past experiences with this poster. Let's say for example that I paid him $500 for the best loving of my lifetime.

If the loving was only 70% of the best, can I deduct 30%?

Please advise.

Seymour you are a reasonable man. If you say I owe the money then I think you are speaking the truth.

Let me ask you this, can I deduct fees for past experiences with this poster. Let's say for example that I paid him $500 for the best loving of my lifetime.

If the loving was only 70% of the best, can I deduct 30%?

Please advise.

No but if you paid him $50 for oral and he only gave you a handjob you could deduct $40 from the amount you owe him.

No but if you paid him $50 for oral and he only gave you a handjob you could deduct $40 from the amount you owe him.

Damn that happened at least 20 times.

I knew he owed me money. Thanks for the advice. Your wisdom is appreciated.

so far every topic on this board has had posts that both made me laugh and left me feeling horribly disturbed.... I love this place.

Sorry for the laughing part. Pretty much we are going for disturbing mostly.

We will adjust accordingly.

Archived