SUICIDE MISSIONS

Barton

Barrrrton! Be good!

We have a steadily increasing base right now of good people. We don't need to nab anouther 300 idiots just to fluff up post counts, my man. It'll happen in time. JN recruiters will be out in force at the draft parties. Never fear. :lol:

Barton...don't get yourself banned.

We have a HUGE marketing campaign going into effect on Saturday.

Giveaways at the ESPN ZONE.

Blimp Flying over Times Square.

Jetnation.com will soon be on the Yankee stadium big screen.

We will be a household name in NO TIME at all.

Barton...don't get yourself banned.

We have a HUGE marketing campaign going into effect on Saturday.

Giveaways at the ESPN ZONE.

Blimp Flying over Times Square.

Jetnation.com will soon be on the Yankee stadium big screen.

We will be a household name in NO TIME at all.

If I recruit DE94Abraham and get banned from JI will I be considered a martyr???!! :lol::mrgreen:

muther effer, I was just banned from JI

which bastard ratted me out!? :evil:

Sorry! :mrgreen:

Nah, just playin... do you really want this board floating with a bunch of kids, like that Jetman55, who contribute nothing and post one word replies?

Max and Tom have done a fine job with the site, thus far, getting smart and knowledgable posters, and TX, and the post counts are fine.

Sorry! :mrgreen:

Nah, just playin... do you really want this board floating with a bunch of kids, like that Jetman55, who contribute nothing and post one word replies?

Max and Tom have done a fine job with the site, thus far, getting smart and knowledgable posters, and TX, and the post counts are fine.

jetman55!!?!?!?! Are you MAD?!?!? :lol:

DE94Abraham is a very good poster.

jetman55!!?!?!?! Are you MAD?!?!? :lol:

DE94Abraham is a very good poster.

That's what I thought. That's why I used the worst example I could think of.

I dunno... if they want to come here, sign up, and post, they know how to. It's not like this place is that hard to find.

And, it's not like they have to stop posting elsewhere, just because they're posting here.

I just checked the member list and Barton did just get banned. Er, I mean my IP address is banned over there so I will take Barton's word for it that he was banned.

Too funny though. People no need to go on PM campaigns. We have 330 members through word of mouth. And we have not advertised yet.

Damn since there will be a couple of chicks handing out cards...looks like you just BLASTED one of them!

:P

No, no, looks like you are just starting trouble since I only know of one chick who says she's handing out cards.

But what would a Max/Tom retort be if they weren't trying to stir the pot with a little cat fight humor?

37.gif

Nobody owns me, BOY!

Don't you have a paper to write?

anyone want some :hap: this looks like a good one :) and co-ed also!!! yahooooo... :lol: maybe we can get some jello involbed...shoot some video and make some money for JN!

as much as I enjoy EB getting banned from anywhere (God willing, it will be here one day) how exactly do you get banned from JI?

for mentioning JN.com?

Max's name?

Tom's name?

PMing other members?

Believe it or not...I still have an account there. How can I earn my stripes and get the sneaker from the Powers that Be?

Whom should I PM?

No, no, looks like you are just starting trouble since I only know of one chick who says she's handing out cards.

But what would a Max/Tom retort be if they weren't trying to stir the pot with a little cat fight humor?

37.gif

Stirring the pot is good for business. You know I respect you. Despite what Tom says about you! =D>

as much as I enjoy EB getting banned from anywhere (God willing, it will be here one day) how exactly do you get banned from JI?

for mentioning JN.com?

Max's name?

Tom's name?

PMing other members?

Believe it or not...I still have an account there. How can I earn my stripes and get the sneaker from the Powers that Be?

Whom should I PM?

I am assuming that he was banned for joking around about PMing people over there. Not sure who he was going to PM. But there was a guest LOCKED in this thread for awhile. So that person probably reported it back to the powers that be and the banning took place.

No need to PM anyone. Our VP of Marketing starts to earn her salary on Saturday!

Archived