Jets vs Houston Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Typical PennyBoy.

Having another decent game against a pathetic defense against a bottom-feeding team.

He should have used some of the throws last week against the Bears to put some points on the board.

hey he's making some good throws whaddayatalkinbout? That's all you can ask for-you can't request WHO you play

you can start to understand why this Texans team is where they are in the standings ya know?

I like David Carr but he seems happy to hrow passes several yards short of the 1st down mrker on 3rd down.Maybe the Texans should start thinking about getting another QB.

QB didn't-he played like crap

See D-Rob sniff out that screen and force the RB back inside...he's finally looking like a football player on a regular basis. One that's making plays no less...let's see if he can keep it up.

See D-Rob sniff out that screen and force the RB back inside...he's finally looking like a football player on a regular basis. One that's making plays no less...let's see if he can keep it up.

it's starting to feel like we have a defense once again in Jetsland-I like AFJF

There gameplan seems to be a bunch of short passes.

I thought I saw a couple of 20+ yd throws on that last drive....I don't expect any team to air out 40+ yarders all day. To me it looks like they're playing to Chads strenghts. 30 yds and in.

Archived