Lance Bass -- Goat Lover

SoFlaJets

I figured we needed another Lance Bass thread

Posted Nov 27th 2006 6:16PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Wacky and Weird, Life Style

Lance Bass has taken cheap labor to a new level by having a small herd of goats clear brush from his yard.

But it wasn't cost that led him to fill his yard with goats for almost a week. According to Lance's MySpace blog, "Great Grazing" is "an enviromentally safe way of clearing out brush" to prevent fires. Lance got a kick out of watching the goats graze on his land. Some people spend Thanksgiving with a turkey, Lance spent his with 14 goats!

"Those suckers can eat!" wrote Lance.

I figured we needed another Lance Bass thread

Posted Nov 27th 2006 6:16PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Wacky and Weird, Life Style

Lance Bass has taken cheap labor to a new level by having a small herd of goats clear brush from his yard.

But it wasn't cost that led him to fill his yard with goats for almost a week. According to Lance's MySpace blog, "Great Grazing" is "an enviromentally safe way of clearing out brush" to prevent fires. Lance got a kick out of watching the goats graze on his land. Some people spend Thanksgiving with a turkey, Lance spent his with 14 goats!

"Those suckers can eat!" wrote Lance.

When my dad was a kid on a farm, their sheep ate all the grass and they never had to mow. Goats may be almost as good, and we'd all be suspicious if Lance had sheep.

Archived