Why it is cool for Brittney to hang out with Paris

GM

Nice C-section scar, and a little bit of aloe might help with the razor burn.

It's funny, years ago, every teenaged boy was dreaming of that. Today, it's just gross.

another freak.

NOW HERE THIS: in the real world, the one YOU AND I LIVE IN, she would be a dream come true. you would be at work dreaming about your next encounter.

why this double standard for celebs?

realworld9=celeb2 why why why

another freak.

NOW HERE THIS: in the real world, the one YOU AND I LIVE IN, she would be a dream come true. you would be at work dreaming about your next encounter.

First of all, your world and my world have absolutely nothing in common.

Second of all, you're the freak.

Third of all, the only thing she has going for her is all that money. I guess I can live with that.

another freak.

You'll have to excuse Thor. He's more into the struggling musician type, long, jet black hair, croatian descent...:P

I wouldnt touch that slut!! But then I already have an awsome woman by my side.

Jetman,

That is sweet. Some days I just want to hug you.

Hey I am thinking of doing the old renew the vows thing. Would you write them for me?

I wouldnt touch that slut!! But then I already have an awsome woman by my side.

How is she a slut? If having sex out of wedlock with a recent divorcee is being a slut, than:

Is that not the pot calling the kettle fat?;)

Britney Spears is not a pretty girl. She is all makeup. Take that makeup off her, and you'd call her ugly. Her face is not pretty, its just not. It never was either. OVERRATED. Average face, nice body. Nothing more.

Her eyes are farther apart than the headlights on a '67 Buick.

you guys are brutal.

thank god i am confident in my looks :rolleyes:

i think the blue shirt brings out the color of my eyes.

old-woman-madeira.jpg

You've had some work done since I last saw you. Big improvement. I must get the name of your plastic surgeon.:P

You've had some work done since I last saw you. Big improvement. I must get the name of your plastic surgeon.:P

sweet, right? ;) i had my tata's lifted... i am sure that if you give them my name...you could get a discount and get yours lifted also ;)

also the dermabrasion i got done on my face has been fabby... i cant remember the last time my skin was so smooth :baby:

Archived