UNC's May, Felton and Marvin Williams all just left for NBA

SouthernJet

all 3 just announced they are going to nba.

thats the top 7 scorers from championship team that are leaving.

It might take ol' Roy 2-3 years to rebuild, but he will.

Wouldnt give up a national Championship to have them back another year.

No surprise whatsoever. These guys cannot raise their stock any higher than it is right now.

Roy has been hitting the recruiting trail pretty hard. No worries for me.

We have some good prospects coming in (Ginyard, Hansbrough, Frazier) so I know things will pan out.

Good luck to the guys heading pro. Thanks for all you did!! =D>

No surprise whatsoever. These guys cannot raise their stock any higher than it is right now.

Roy has been hitting the recruiting trail pretty hard. No worries for me.

We have some good prospects coming in (Ginyard, Hansbrough, Frazier) so I know things will pan out.

Good luck to the guys heading pro. Thanks for all you did!! =D>

Now that he has the 'cant win national title' monkey off his back, I wouldnt be surprised if Roy isnt actually looking forward to the challenge of rebuilding and coaching a bunch of youngsters.

Roy is going to be just fine. The man knows how to recruit and how to shape a solid team.

Like you said, I know he welcomes the challenge of molding another competitive squad. These players earned what they are doing today. They fought and played hard for a national title. I am happy for them.

Now that he has the 'cant win national title' monkey off his back, I wouldnt be surprised if Roy isnt actually looking forward to the challenge of rebuilding and coaching a bunch of youngsters.

I'm sure he'll be fine, because Roy cna recruit with the best of them. He'll still win 20 games next year with Noel, Thomas, Terry, and three or the four freshman. The 2006-2007 season is the one to watch - almost all of the top recruits have Carolina on top of their wish list again!

Now is as good a time as any to break down what our recruits look like for the upcoming season.

Tyler Hansbrough-Power Forward out of Poplar Bluff High School in Missouri. He will get plenty of playing time. Like the work ethic this guy has. Matches up well against defenders.

Marcus Ginyard-Point Guard out of Alexandria, Virginia. Will DEFINATELY play alot of minutes with the departure of Felton. Should add some needed depth at the PG position, and help Quentin Thomas overcome his "jitters".

Danny Green-Shooting Guard out of New York. Played some PG in high school but is more accustomed to the spot at two guard. Averaged 18 pts, 9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.

Bobby Frasor-Another Shooting Guard out of Chicago. Apparently this guy is a great passer and shooter, and after watching some of the all american games I have to agree. This guy will help out alot for Carolina.

I think the 2 recruits I am most excited about seeing next season are Ginyard and Hansbrough. These 2 guys seem to have the spark the team needs, now more than ever.

Now is as good a time as any to break down what our recruits look like for the upcoming season.

Tyler Hansbrough-Power Forward out of Poplar Bluff High School in Missouri. He will get plenty of playing time. Like the work ethic this guy has. Matches up well against defenders.

Marcus Ginyard-Point Guard out of Alexandria, Virginia. Will DEFINATELY play alot of minutes with the departure of Felton. Should add some needed depth at the PG position, and help Quentin Thomas overcome his "jitters".

Danny Green-Shooting Guard out of New York. Played some PG in high school but is more accustomed to the spot at two guard. Averaged 18 pts, 9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.

Bobby Frasor-Another Shooting Guard out of Chicago. Apparently this guy is a great passer and shooter, and after watching some of the all american games I have to agree. This guy will help out alot for Carolina.

I think the 2 recruits I am most excited about seeing next season are Ginyard and Hansbrough. These 2 guys seem to have the spark the team needs, now more than ever.

If Terry can discover and agree what Roy wants him to do, and Thomas can just calm down a bit, and if David Noel can step into the Jackie Manuel roll, life will be ok here on the hill. I'm not worried about next year too much, the Heels will be just fine with Roy at the helm.

Dont forget 2 others he is looking at for this year also:

Uche Efeufu, from MarylandScouting Energetic, athletic post man who will face you up. Has developed into a Top 50 caliber player in the country. Strong, chiseled body.

6'10" Theo Davis, originally from NYC, now in CanadaBiography:

The top-ranked player in Canada the past few seasons. He has big time college potential. Attended the 2002 Nike Hoop Jamboree event. Versatile enough to where he

Uche Efeufu, from MarylandScouting Energetic, athletic post man who will face you up. Has developed into a Top 50 caliber player in the country. Strong, chiseled body.

The top-ranked player in Canada the past few seasons. He has big time college potential. Attended the 2002 Nike Hoop Jamboree event. Versatile enough to where he

Archived