3 Keys to winning today:

1. Pressure Brett Favre - If you bring the heat, the Packers' young and inexperienced Offensive Line will crumple. They've struggled all season at protecting Brett and pressure on Brett will lead to a multi-interception game most likely because after Driver he doesn't have an experienced wideout on the roster.

2. Stop Ahman Green & Noah Herron - If you stop the Packers' running game you force Favre to throw more. Now normally you'd say that's a bad thing but with his lack of talent and piss poor offensive line, it could lead to more Favre mistakes that he pretty much is forced to make with this young team or a lot of Favre sacks.

3. Ball Control - In order to beat Green Bay you need to keep Favre off the field and force him into mistakes (see 1) and when you do get the ball you need to keep it. Healty doses of Leon Washington & Cedric Houston in this supposed 20 degree weather will be needed and Chad cannot make mistakes facing Al Harris & Charles Woodson. The number 3 receiver today, either McCariens or BSmith, must make some plays to take the pressure off of Coles & Cotchery.

I have just one key to victory:

Establish the friggin' running game. I still don't believe that Cedric Houston is the answer. He hits the hole like a frightnened child. We need a steady dose of Leon.

I completely agree with this post... if we can establish the running game it will open up the playaction pass... we haven't really seen Pennington's best playaction abilities this year... just a few years ago he was regarded as one of the best play action passers in the game (behind Peyton Manning)... If we can get the running game going we should have a successful offensive day

Green Bay has a terrible secondary,they are decent against the run.We have a rb by committee going on.Until 1 of them steps up throwing the ball is not a bad option.Chad will be able to pick apart the secondary. Look for McCareins to possibly have a big game something we've all been waiting for.

DEFENSE will win this game for the Jets.

I have just one key to victory:

Establish the friggin' running game. I still don't believe that Cedric Houston is the answer. He hits the hole like a frightnened child. We need a steady dose of Leon.

Houston hits the hole harder than any of our other running backs. I don't know what games you're watching but Leon Washington dances more than Emmitt Smith.

I completely agree with this post... if we can establish the running game it will open up the playaction pass... we haven't really seen Pennington's best playaction abilities this year... just a few years ago he was regarded as one of the best play action passers in the game (behind Peyton Manning)... If we can get the running game going we should have a successful offensive day

I totally agree with the new guy,in fact there was a discussion where I said that Chad was actually BETTER than Manning at the play action pass.You're right we haven't been able to see what Chad does best because of the inconsistent running game