****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but i guarantee it'll be said he's only doing it because its a bad defense, he'll still be a horrible quarterback that took advantage of a bad team...even though he was supposed to suck in the bad weather and wind...

/sigh...

When have I ever called Chad a horrible QB? He's pretty good, just stinks vs tuff defenses, which is not acceptable.

We're winning 31-0, all is well hahahahaa!! :yahoo:

This is simply a case of a football team that is vastly more prepared for this game than the other. GB is not this bad and we are not this good, we are just vastly outplaying them through preparation. Our offense is making the D look pathetic and the D is doing the same to their O. This is the look of a team that is coached by a guy who not only wants to get them to the playoffs, but wants to make some noise there as well. We're getting better as the season goes on, that myfriends is what great coaching is all about.

And this is something we have not had since my name sake was here;)

When have I ever called Chad a horrible QB? He's pretty good, just stinks vs tuff defenses, which is not acceptable.

We're winning 31-0, all is well hahahahaa!! :yahoo:

haha, it wasnt a complete shot at you, just the general feelings of chad haters as a whole...but yes, 31-0! wooo!! :D

And this is something we have not had since my name sake was here;)

This game actually had me thinking of the 41-0 opening day win with Parcells on the sideline and O' Donnell taking the snaps

This game actually had me thinking of the 41-0 opening day win with Parcells on the sideline and O' Donnell taking the snaps

You're right!!!

I will never forget that game..they asked Parcells coming out in the 2nd half..'what are you going to do in the 2nd half with a 30 something to 0 lead''..Parcells=''no lead is safe..we will continue to attack'';) :)

I saw the weather report says snow and some winds.

Our defense will have to win this game, like usual. Chad Pennington doesnt carry a team (rarely ever does anyways) esp on days where there are harsh conditions. Today will be no different. Best we can get out of Chad is a conservative 5 YPA average, maybe a TD, and no interceptions. He's not gonna drive 80 yards down field in harsh conditions more than once if that, even if its against a pathetic defense.

Maybe we can get lucky, and a DB falls down covering Coles/Cotch, Chad hits the WR before the deep safety has time to run across the field and knock down the pass. Maybe.

At halftime, boy were you wrong

I saw the weather report says snow and some winds.

Our defense will have to win this game, like usual. Chad Pennington doesnt carry a team (rarely ever does anyways) esp on days where there are harsh conditions. Today will be no different. Best we can get out of Chad is a conservative 5 YPA average, maybe a TD, and no interceptions. He's not gonna drive 80 yards down field in harsh conditions more than once if that, even if its against a pathetic defense.

Maybe we can get lucky, and a DB falls down covering Coles/Cotch, Chad hits the WR before the deep safety has time to run across the field and knock down the pass. Maybe.

I only put the parts of your prediction in bold that were wrong. Hey, at least you nailed the weather Barton;)

Guys, where is this season coming from? We can't really run....how do we continue to succeed one-dimensionally? don't get me wrong...I'm happy, but do NONE of our opponents watch film?

Well the Jets are running just fine today and it's showing. The running game has been improved from early in the season, albeit inconsistent.

I think that finally going with one guy (Houston) for the majority of the carries will really help

Barton -- young Barton. He will have to save the Chad hate for another day. Barton just bunker down. Talk to TX via PM and re-emerge another day.

Because right now -- CHAD IS THE MAN!!!

:Nuts:

Coles, Cotch and the defense arent bad either.

any idea what QB who can't play in bad weather is getting them the ball? You really are starting to sound like Tx Barton. Hate on Chad all week and then try to find ways to not give him credit for a great performance.

Miller's right it SHOULD have been a penalty

I think it's only a penalty if the player is pulled down/straight back because that's what was causing the injuries. Miller started to fall backward on that play and then spun around to fall on his side. That's my understanding anyway after hearing it explained a couple of weeks ago. You can grab the collar to tackle, just can't pull the guy down on his back.

Archived