please lions beat the pats!!

914-ny

Pats were lucky to beat Detroit today. I haven't seen the Pats play so flat in a long time.

hmmm... how quickly you forget the game a couple of weeks ago ;) nov. 12th, me thinks.

i think "flat" is the patsies new state of mind!

hmmm... how quickly you forget the game a couple of weeks ago ;) nov. 12th, me thinks.

i think "flat" is the patsies new state of mind!

So you are saying the Jets were lucky to win the game?

I was there. The Jets beat the Pats fair and square. No flatness. Just an arse-kicking on the Jets part. Are you so jilted of a Jets fan? 'Cause I know you aren't retarded like the majority of Jest fans.

No matter - I think both teams make the playoff's this year. How cool is that? Oh, how I wish for a rematch with you guys. Oh please, oh please, oh please.......how much fun would that be?!!!!

The Pats had absolutely no right beating the Lions today.

Pathetic performance today all around.

They are lucky as hell to get a W today.

What? The Pats getting lucky? Never happen

Branch for starters. Willie hurt himself so who knows if he were to hurt himself if he was still with the pats. Not just players but coaching staff also. But give them credit they have lost a lot and are still one of the top teams in the nfl. After what the Indy did and the Bears looking like S. It seems like there are very few power teams that and more so of who is playing hot and who is not.

Any Pop Warner team could have beaten the Packers.

They are pathetic.

Brett Favre should have retired three years ago. His lagacy lives on thanks to ESPN.

The only good thing I can take from the Pats victory today is that they played like poop (exception being "should be pro-bowl bound" Ty Warren) and still won. I have big worries about next weeks game.

Any Pop Warner team could have beaten the Packers.

They are pathetic.

Brett Favre should have retired three years ago. His lagacy lives on thanks to ESPN.

The only good thing I can take from the Pats victory today is that they played like poop (exception being "should be pro-bowl bound" Ty Warren) and still won. I have big worries about next weeks game.

New England reminds me of a Pop Warner team.A dirtbag coach who screws around on his wife. Dirty players who try and take out other teams players.A stadium that resembles a Pop Warner field.

New England reminds me of a Pop Warner team.A dirtbag coach who screws around on his wife. Dirty players who try and take out other teams players.A stadium that resembles a Pop Warner field.

Dude, they have a new field and the stadium is theirs. :rolleyes:

Dude you call that a field? How many times has the playing field been repaired or replaced. That place is a DUMP.

Maybe this is an early release thing going, but they have field turf now. It is that plastic real stuff. Plus, their glorified HS stadium was reaplaced about....4 years ago.

Play in your own then come talk some smack.

Maybe this is an early release thing going, but they have field turf now. It is that plastic real stuff. Plus, their glorified HS stadium was reaplaced about....4 years ago.

Play in your own then come talk some smack.

PFSIKH - why bother reasoning with the unreasonable?

BTW - the BB cheating on his wife is really getting under my skin. Sure that is a scumbag move, but man I could say so much right now - biting my tongue. Biting my tongue!

I just got back from the game.

I must admit I was getting a little worried when the Lions were up 21-13, but then again we were playing the Lions so I knew we would probably win.

I must have dropped at least 50 F bombs today. My voice is shot.

What the hell is going on with Ben Watson? Is he allergic to footballs?

PFSIKH - why bother reasoning with the unreasonable?

BTW - the BB cheating on his wife is really getting under my skin. Sure that is a scumbag move, but man I could say so much right now - biting my tongue. Biting my tongue!

Let it loose.

Archived