Cedric Houston

Jumping on real quick here before the final 10 minutes of the Giants / Cowboys game to say, how about my boy Cedric?

I love how 2 weeks in a row 2 of my favorite players step it up.

Nuge last week, Cedric this week.

GIVE THE BALL TO 34.

:yahoo:

Washington and Houston make a nice tandem the rest of the way. We might not need to draft that big-time back. If Adrian Peterson is there and healthy, great. But these 2 guys together might fit the bill.

Houston has been injured but even so we might not have sufficient information on his to make a good read even by the end of this year. I can't help thinking about all that time last year that we wasted trying to get Curtis the record and which in retrospect could have been spent on the seasoning of a young running back. What a Micky mouse franchise this was under Herman and Bradway.

Washington and Houston make a nice tandem the rest of the way. We might not need to draft that big-time back. If Adrian Peterson is there and healthy, great. But these 2 guys together might fit the bill.

Agreed.

I really like what I saw out of Leon in the passing game today.

He made some great catches.

If one is there remember we wont be picking 1-2-3-4 this year.I like Calvin Johnson at WR height and speed.

I like the contradiction from one sentence to the next.

Let me try:

The Jets are going to have their hands full with the Bills pass defense. I think Chad Pennington will throw for 344 yards and 6 touchdowns.

I'm glad that Florida gets to play for the national championship. Michigan got ****ing robbed.

Herman Edwards is a great head coach. I'm not retarded.

I like the contradiction from one sentence to the next.

Let me try:

The Jets are going to have their hands full with the Bills pass defense. I think Chad Pennington will throw for 344 yards and 6 touchdowns.

I'm glad that Florida gets to play for the national championship. Michigan got ****ing robbed.

Herman Edwards is a great head coach. I'm not retarded.

Dude you are not my friend and i dont care what you think.Since when does journalism and english class exist here? Have a good night.

The comment was made to the reference of choosing a top running back in the upcoming draft. F.Y.I

Dude you are not my friend and i dont care what you think.Since when does journalism and english class exist here? Have a good night.

The comment was made to the reference of choosing a top running back in the upcoming draft. F.Y.I

When did I ask if you were my friend?

I respond to your posts because they are incredibly stupid, not because I want to be your friend.

I think we have some good talent on both sides of the ball. Not great, but good. A lot is just going to have to depend on who is there. If a talent drops like Lienart we jump on it or fleece another team. I tell you what running back would be a good fit. Bush from Louisville if he comes out and is healthy and drops to the second I would take him. I'm still not sold on Robertson. I'd like to see us get a good nt that can eat up space. Ced looked real good, most teams are utilizing two running backs. I see no reason why we don't do the same.

Have to give credit where credit is due. GreenBeans has been saying from day one that Houston was the man to go to. He has stated it every week this year at the Jet bar.

Kudos to John.

Yeah, props to Beans..although I disagree with him on some other points. :)

Cedric was great today. Hopefully his rookies and auto cards get hot.

Hey The Troll....I love when you say that guys like Vince Young will fail because they do not have the "natural" form and you argue about Ced...meanwhile the NFL and all of football is about players with the will to win...much like VInce Young...keep talking the diarrhea that you talk buddy

Hey The Troll....I love when you say that guys like Vince Young will fail because they do not have the "natural" form and you argue about Ced...meanwhile the NFL and all of football is about players with the will to win...much like VInce Young...keep talking the diarrhea that you talk buddy

I haven't said a damn thing about Cedric Houston in this thread.

Go crawl back into your hole.

Archived