Drew Bledsoe

ECURB

So do you think anybody else will put false hopes into him and let him start or is he done?

I think he was done when Brady stepped in... but hey he is better than Collins and the Raiders need someone.... heh

Kerry Collins started a game against us this year...for the Titans.

So do you think anybody else will put false hopes into him and let him start or is he done?

I think he was done when Brady stepped in... but hey he is better than Collins and the Raiders need someone.... heh

I think Drew is done. He has to much pride to be a backup. He will walk away from the NFL at the end of the season and have my respect.

Drew has always been a class act.

I think Drew is done. He has to much pride to be a backup. He will walk away from the NFL at the end of the season and have my respect.

Well said...

Ouch that hurt agreeing with the enemy...

He was a class guy. Until his starting job was taken away. He's had a hard time saying the right thing ever since then. There was a report the other day that Parcells asked him to go into the game last week in garbage time and Bledsoe flat out refused. Real class act there.

He was a class guy. Until his starting job was taken away. He's had a hard time saying the right thing ever since then. There was a report the other day that Parcells asked him to go into the game last week in garbage time and Bledsoe flat out refused. Real class act there.

Yes, he is a jerko. He belongs in Cologne or Frankfurt. He can start there. He doesn't deserve to start another NFL game.

Archived