Texans | Team wins with negative yards passing

Smizzy

Texans | Team wins with negative yards passing

Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:21:25 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Houston Texans became the first team in 25 years to win a game with negative yards passing. Texans QB David Carr failed to complete a pass in the second half of the Week 13 game and finished 7-of-14 passing for 32 yards. Carr was sacked five times for 37 yards during the game, leaving the Texans with minus-5 yards passing. Elias Sports Bureau reports the Texans were the first team since the Houston Oilers to finish with negative yards passing and win. The Oilers pulled off the feat Oct. 4, 1981, against the Cincinnati Bengals.

:character42:

Yeah, I hear ya. Every fan should be pissed when their team wins. :rolleyes:

You wouldnt be pissed if say... we replaced Houston with NE in this case?? negative yards is a shame win or loss... not like they are going for the playoffs... so it does matter HOW they win...

You wouldnt be pissed if say... we replaced Houston with NE in this case??negative yards is a shame win or loss... not like they are going for the playoffs... so it does matter HOW they win...

A win is a win and you being a Jets fan should understand that as well as anyone. The Patriots looked like complete garbage today against a horrible team but I'm still happy they won.

A win is a win and you being a Jets fan should understand that as well as anyone. The Patriots looked like complete garbage today against a horrible team but I'm still happy they won.

Yes but the Texans need stuff to build on, Wins really dont matter much to them if anything they hurt... soas I said days like today suck for them Win or Loss... please tell me you understand why...

Think the Bears defense might have something to do with it?

and Devin Hester...yesterday they had to resort to the same formula that won them the Arizona game-I've been saying it since that game-Grossman is no SB QB-watch out for Seattle, NFC fans

Archived