Ok, I am calling it right now!

joebabyny

We are going to surprise the sporting world and win the superbowl this year. Yeah, I am sure this is a truly homerish thing to say, but whatever, I am on a Jets fan board. We are taking it this year. The more games we win and the closer we get to that playoff spot, the more this team is going to hear the criticism that we had a week schedule, no running game, blah blah blah, and the are going to take it and ram it down the media's throat, along with that trophy!!!

The defense is strong and getting better, the team has shown an ability to change itself to suit whatever the matchup is, we have probably the most creative playcalling in the league, and we run the no huddle as good as Indy.

This is our year, it will be one of the biggest stories in sports history, how we came from nowhere with a qb with 2 broken wings and no real shot at even salvaging his career, and we will shock them all!

I didn't want to put this in the jets fan only thread, because I am serious, all the trolls can have at it, i don't really care.

:Nuts:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are going to surprise the sporting world and win the superbowl this year. Yeah, I am sure this is a truly homerish thing to say, but whatever, I am on a Jets fan board. We are taking it this year. The more games we win and the closer we get to that playoff spot, the more this team is going to hear the criticism that we had a week schedule, no running game, blah blah blah, and the are going to take it and ram it down the media's throat, along with that trophy!!!

The defense is strong and getting better, the team has shown an ability to change itself to suit whatever the matchup is, we have probably the most creative playcalling in the league, and we run the no huddle as good as Indy.

This is our year, it will be one of the biggest stories in sports history, how we came from nowhere with a qb with 2 broken wings and no real shot at even salvaging his career, and we will shock them all!

I didn't want to put this in the jets fan only thread, because I am serious, all the trolls can have at it, i don't really care.

Joe,

When I read your posts I just think one thing. I want to smell your fingers. ***

*** Credit for this joke goes to Dick Kotite.

Ahhhh, it all goes back to that huh. Sigh, I am trying to contribute a little bit here Maxxx!!!

lol

My bad. Anyhow reading your post made me think that the Jets could very well make the Super Bowl and win it this year. There are no dominant teams and

1.jpg

I forget what I was saying actually.

And people still have to ask why Pats fans post here?

TX, I don't need you to be the voice of reality pissing in my koolaid, ok. Were you the prick kid in grade school who had to inform everyone Santa wasn't real too?

Look, the patsies didn't whip our @ss when we lost to them, Indy definitely did not whip our @ss when we played them, and the Bears did not whip our @ss when we played them. Throughout this season we have consistantly improved, if we had our current defense in the beginning of the season, no way Manning takes it down the field to win. Our defense was pathetic the first few games of the year, if we had a do-over (admittedly something not in the realm of reality) then we would be leading the AFCE.

You are an ok guy who seems to have a lot of football knowledge, but a word of advice, start planning the exit strategy now, because the reign of Pats dominance is coming to an end soon, and maybe you might have some trouble handling being a meaningful poster on a board of your superior rival. I bet it has been a lot of fun to come on here and flash the superbowl trophies and beat on us for years, what do you think it will be like when the table turns?? Are you gonna sound like the retarded fins fans on here now, biting on our ankles, or will you be able to handle it and become a more objective poster?

TX, I don't need you to be the voice of reality pissing in my koolaid, ok. Were you the prick kid in grade school who had to inform everyone Santa wasn't real too?

Look, the patsies didn't whip our @ss when we lost to them, Indy definitely did not whip our @ss when we played them, and the Bears did not whip our @ss when we played them. Throughout this season we have consistantly improved, if we had our current defense in the beginning of the season, no way Manning takes it down the field to win. Our defense was pathetic the first few games of the year, if we had a do-over (admittedly something not in the realm of reality) then we would be leading the AFCE.

You are an ok guy who seems to have a lot of football knowledge, but a word of advice, start planning the exit strategy now, because the reign of Pats dominance is coming to an end soon, and maybe you might have some trouble handling being a meaningful poster on a board of your superior rival. I bet it has been a lot of fun to come on here and flash the superbowl trophies and beat on us for years, what do you think it will be like when the table turns?? Are you gonna sound like the retarded fins fans on here now, biting on our ankles, or will you be able to handle it and become a more objective poster?

WHOA WHOA WHOA man. Not cool. I am the only one that is allowed to bitch slap Tx like that. I thought I made that clear. LOL!!!

Good job man. I feel bad that I hijacked your thread with the JN Thong photo!!! I would have saved that for another thread.

Haha, nailed it

HA HA. You sound as dilusional as a Dolphin fan. Seriously that was a good one. Do you write your own material.

WHOA WHOA WHOA man. Not cool. I am the only one that is allowed to bitch slap Tx like that. I thought I made that clear. LOL!!!

Good job man. I feel bad that I hijacked your thread with the JN Thong photo!!! I would have saved that for another thread.

Not such a bitch slap, just putting it out there. When we were not so good, and clearly second fiddle in the afce, it was quite easy to rag on us and at the same time be truly objective. We just were not good enough to be able to call bulls@@t to any intelligent pats fan who knew his football. Well, in such a rebuilding year as this, things are DEFINITELY changing. It would speak volumes for him if he could continue to be a productive member of the board even after we pass them in the division. I may be in the minority here, but I like reading the opposing opinion from someone not wearing the green tinted glasses, but that opinion has to be objective and not just jets bashing for the sake of it.

Let's not forget, we were suposed to absolutely stink up the joint this year, but that never happened, and next year should only be better. Any Pats fan who does not look at the improvent here, and the slide in their own backyard, and get worried is full of sh%t

I think we should raffle off the chance to bitch slap PutzfanTx!! That would be soo cool!

Actually, I would LOVE to shoot that. We could get a ton of hot chicks in Jet's green to just slap him silly, and we could donate the proceeds to a charity, what do you say TX???

How is a 9-3 record, with a two game lead in the AFCE, a "slide in the backyard"?

TX, we can play stat games, but come on, do you want to truly say that you don't see a decline in the pats org from when they were the repeat champs to now? You seriously think they are still that team?

Joey baby..right on dude, people seem to forget that we should have beaten the colts. If we play the colts now, we beat them and Manning goes down just like brady did in the second game. Also people forget we had the Steelers on the ropes when we played them in the playoffs a couple of years ago and if we had John Abraham (with a heart) on the field and a field goal kicker worth his salt we would have been playing the Paties in Foxboro for a chance to go to the super bowl...people forget easy. Last year we had no QB!!!!!!

One other thing, if we run the table...I will second your comments and say we go all the way to the super bowl and beat the Parcells Cowboys...now wouldn't that be poetic justice!!!!The only thing missing would be beating KC and herm edwards in the playoffs!!!!

I don't consider this homerism at all. Nothing wrong with believing in your squad. My lady said to me yesterday that I worry too much and that the Jets are going to win it all this year with that honey knows best voice and I'm like, yeah, why the f@#k not?

wow where was I all afternoon? what a great post and I just started reading it POTW no MONTH Nomination

Very well said.:cheers:

WOW, and this is on the Jet Talk big boy's board, and I didn't even need to revert to boobies, sweet!

no Joe that WAS really well thought out-I mean sometimes we nail them-that one you put out of the park-and not just b/c WHO you were talking to-it goes for every Pats fan that's been rubbing it in our faces since 2001

no Joe that WAS really well thought out-I mean sometimes we nail them-that one you put out of the park-and not just b/c WHO you were talking to-it goes for every Pats fan that's been rubbing it in our faces since 2001

Yeah, well, I really am fine with objective posts from fans of the opposition, sometimes you just can't see things totally objectively when you are a fan, and why should you afterall, so it is good to hear the devil's advocate. At the end of the day, being a sports team fan is not about thinking objectively 100% of the time, otherwise everyone would ****ch favorite teams like the wind, but i think there is a little difference between blindly supporting your team, and bashing for the sake of bashing.

But back on topic, yeah, Jets take it to the house this year! And when we go down there to do it, I will throw the mother of all parties for that game!

But back on topic, yeah, Jets take it to the house this year! And when we go down there to do it, I will throw the mother of all parties for that game!

You haven't lived until you have been to one of Joe's tailgate parties. The taco salad is to die for.

Archived