Ok, I am calling it right now!

joebabyny

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You haven't lived until you have been to one of Joe's tailgate parties. The taco salad is to die for.

Yeah, usually a very good SPREAD, except for the one time a friend showed up and brought along some bad crabs, that was not very appetizing except for the true diehards!

TX, we can play stat games, but come on, do you want to truly say that you don't see a decline in the pats org from when they were the repeat champs to now? You seriously think they are still that team?

The Pats of 2003 and 2004 were 28-4 with the longest winning streak in NFL history, not to mention 2 Super Bowl titles.

Of course the Pats of today are not like those two teams.

However, the Pats still remain an "elite" (which is a top 5 team) team in the NFL.

You guys continue to talk about this "huge decline" that the Pats have suffered and all I am saying is they are 9-3 with a two game lead in the AFCE.

Would you be happy if the Jets were 9-3 after 12 games? ;)

The Pats of 2003 and 2004 were 28-4 with the longest winning streak in NFL history, not to mention 2 Super Bowl titles.

Of course the Pats of today are not like those two teams.

However, the Pats still remain an "elite" (which is a top 5 team) team in the NFL.

You guys continue to talk about this "huge decline" that the Pats have suffered and all I am saying is they are 9-3 with a two game lead in the AFCE.

Would you be happy if the Jets were 9-3 after 12 games? ;)

We are happy that we have a winning record this year, everything else is just gravy.

So like I said, the Pats are on a decline from their superbowl glory days, and we are definitely on the rise. These are 2 points that really are fact. It is also very hard for 2 "elite" teams to occupy the same division. Everyone knows football is a game of momentum, and that is definitely something we posess that NE does not.

Can she turn my gf into a bisexual? :D

LoL, that is a superpower that these girls posess actually. A few months ago, I have Hailey Young and Britney Manson in town, and we head to Sullivan Room for after hours. Well, we walk in and I notice the civilian girls in the room, talking to guys and stuff like normal, but once we walked onto the dance floor and the girls started releasing that sex aroma, and a little 3way makeout action, every chick in the place dropped their dude and was deserately trying to get the girl's numbers. It was crazy, they just were all seriously whipping out their phones and trying to get the digits.

So yes, she probably can turn your gf bisexual.

LoL, that is a superpower that these girls posess actually. A few months ago, I have Hailey Young and Britney Manson in town, and we head to Sullivan Room for after hours. Well, we walk in and I notice the civilian girls in the room, talking to guys and stuff like normal, but once we walked onto the dance floor and the girls started releasing that sex aroma, and a little 3way makeout action, every chick in the place dropped their dude and was deserately trying to get the girl's numbers. It was crazy, they just were all seriously whipping out their phones and trying to get the digits.

So yes, she probably can turn your gf bisexual.

I can't believe you had this story in your back pocket. But instead you started a thread about the Jets possibly winning the Super Bowl. You are a dumbass, lol.

Tell us more please..........

Smizz, did i ever tell you that you used to be my favorite poster, until NOW

If JoeBaby is your favorite poster now -- wait until you see how he hooked this site up. BIG TIME. Sent him 30 JN thongs and what he created, well it is a thing of beauty.

If JoeBaby is your favorite poster now -- wait until you see how he hooked this site up. BIG TIME. Sent him 30 JN thongs and what he created, well it is a thing of beauty.

See Max, it's the little extra effort you put forth that really makes me love this place:yahoo:

See Max, it's the little extra effort you put forth that really makes me love this place:yahoo:

It is a lot of work. But somebody has to do it. LOL. JoeBaby is the man. We should all be Joe. Just for one day.

4.jpg

It is a lot of work. But somebody has to do it. LOL. JoeBaby is the man. We should all be Joe. Just for one day.

4.jpg

Well, once things are rolling, that will be a contest I am going to have, be the TunaCan Man for the day, I will make sure everyone knows about it when we announce the contest.

Oh absolutely. An incurable case of Russian syphillus does scare the crap out of me. But hey, that's just me!:)

Lots of luck with your career. ;)

If I ever laughed harder at a post I can't remember it. Holy POTW NOM. That was gold JetMo. GOLD.

We are going to surprise the sporting world and win the superbowl this year. Yeah, I am sure this is a truly homerish thing to say, but whatever, I am on a Jets fan board. We are taking it this year. The more games we win and the closer we get to that playoff spot, the more this team is going to hear the criticism that we had a week schedule, no running game, blah blah blah, and the are going to take it and ram it down the media's throat, along with that trophy!!!

The defense is strong and getting better, the team has shown an ability to change itself to suit whatever the matchup is, we have probably the most creative playcalling in the league, and we run the no huddle as good as Indy.

This is our year, it will be one of the biggest stories in sports history, how we came from nowhere with a qb with 2 broken wings and no real shot at even salvaging his career, and we will shock them all!

I didn't want to put this in the jets fan only thread, because I am serious, all the trolls can have at it, i don't really care.

:Nuts:

ROFLMAO!!!!!

for God's sake, you beat the Packers and allof a sudden you're going to the Superbowl!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

How many teams with a winning record have you beaten this season, other than the evil Pats?????? How many???? I hear crickets chirping........how many.........??????....chir chirp

If I ever laughed harder at a post I can't remember it. Holy POTW NOM. That was gold JetMo. GOLD.

"Hi! I've got hepatitis C! But don't worry, you can't catch it, because the guys like, did an awesome job airbrushing all the track marks and lumpy lymph nodes from my body! Let's get drunk and have an orgy! You don't want your sexually insecure friends to think your a queer, or something!"

pamela_anderson_017.jpg

oh. None?? Did you say none??? Hmmmmmm, well how in the hell will those clowns beat 4 teams with excellent records in the playoffs and win the SB. BWAAAA HA HA HA HA HAHA !!!!!!

1. @ New England.

Much more impressive then New England beating Chicago at home.

oh. None?? Did you say none??? Hmmmmmm, well how in the hell will those clowns beat 4 teams with excellent records in the playoffs and win the SB. BWAAAA HA HA HA HA HAHA !!!!!!

THEY WON'T

The Jets will easily be the most predictable "one and done" team in the history of the NFL playoffs.

Archived