The O-Line

Mavrik

You can see the results. These guys have been gelling as a unit and have been improving and improving each week, faster than anyone could have anticipated.

I'm still not convinced on the running game, but Mangold, D'Brick, an Co were giving Cedric and Leon some great lanes to run through yesterday.

If we make the playoffs, they are going to give us our rushing attack back, and this is going to be a very dangerous team.

Mangold deserves some serious consideration for OROY.

You can see the results. These guys have been gelling as a unit and have been improving and improving each week, faster than anyone could have anticipated.

I'm still not convinced on the running game, but Mangold, D'Brick, an Co were giving Cedric and Leon some great lanes to run through yesterday.

If we make the playoffs, they are going to give us our rushing attack back, and this is going to be a very dangerous team.

If we can just get his sister to play right tackle, we would be all set!

You are absolutely correct Mav, Mangold has played exceptionally well this year and should deserve serious consideration for OROY.

Actually, Mangold has played better (far more consistent) than the guy taken 26 picks higher. ;)

You are absolutely correct Mav, Mangold has played exceptionally well this year and should deserve serious consideration for OROY.

Actually, Mangold has played better (far more consistent) than the guy taken 26 picks higher. ;)

yea and d"brick is only playing the hardest position on the o-line and he"s having a horrible year...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

yea and d"brick is only playing the hardest position on the o-line and he"s having a horrible year...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did I say that dumbass?

But if you don't think Mangold has been more consistent than D'Brick you have no clue about the game of football.

And also, LT harder than C?

Besides snapping the ball and executing his own blocking assignments, isn't Mangold calling all the blocking assignments for the entire OLine.

Yea, LT is way tougher. :eek:

C & LT are the 2 most important positions on the OLine and we have 2 young studs playing there. Brandon Moore is only what? 25? 26? He's young and under contract through 2009. Anthony Clement is a decent fill in but we do need to find a future RT because it appears Adrian Jones may not be the answer. Pete Kendall is up there in age, but he's good for a few more years I believe. I love this current OLine.

Mangold & Brick together anchoring this line for the next 10-15 years.

Archived