Do You Want Access To The Jets Only Thread

Maxman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BZ -- this thread is going to be pretty raunchy. We are going raw. Just wanted to let you know. There might be some stuff you don't want to see. Like signatures and avatars, lol.

The best part is that EVERYONE will have access to read the thread. Only those specified will have access to post.

SUCK IT TROLLs.

:)

BZ -- this thread is going to be pretty raunchy. We are going raw. Just wanted to let you know. There might be some stuff you don't want to see. Like signatures and avatars, lol.

The best part is that EVERYONE will have access to read the thread. Only those specified will have access to post.

SUCK IT TROLLs.

Don't you mean "SUCK IT POSTER WHO I INVITED TO KEEP THIS BOARD ALIVE WHEN IT WAS JUST A PUP?"

Raunchy enough for you?

BZ

SUCK IT TROLLs.

Yea, like you are technically equipped to ban certain posters and not others.

Keep dreaming.

Don't you mean "SUCK IT POSTER WHO I INVITED TO KEEP THIS BOARD ALIVE WHEN IT WAS JUST A PUP?"

Raunchy enough for you?

BZ

Technically Tx was not on my list. I invited MBN, Shawn, SPJets good posters like that.

No.

I am not infected with this Patsiephobia some of you seem to have developed. :)

Just telling them to f**k off repeatedly does the trick.

Now that right there is a real Jets fan. My respect for you has gone up tremendously.

So just to keep things fair, you'll be setting up an Official Patriots Fan Circle Jerk thread too right? Sign me up.

Alk

Yes we already set that up. There is a thread about it. Search for your name and these keywords:

ppppsssstttt......chat room

LOL!!!

Your name

I sooo thought you were going to say...if you get denied, you'll leave

Cane,

I had no idea what your PM meant until you just posted that.

From JetCane:

Max if you deny Tx from that thread I will give you $1,000.

Seriously.

Cane

Having known Max for years, I ALWAYS assume he's yanking my chain. I'm not buying this deal for a second.

It's a nice dream, though.

Bob --

I honestly can't believe so many people believed me here. I get more credibility than I deserve. BUT -- this time I am being serious. Yes, crying wolf I know.

VBulletin is open source. I am going to edit the code and set that one thread to block certain posters. HAHAHA. We weenie is bigger than your weenie. That kind of thing.

Going to try and do it tonight. Right after I set up sig blocking for BZ.

Archived