Do You Want Access To The Jets Only Thread

Maxman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm suspecting there will be a few brand new members here with nom de plums and if their codes are checked the mods might learn who they are....the whole Trojan Horse thing

(pssst...Pats fans)

Thanks for spelling that out for them. Maybe we should say it's limited to Jets fans living North of Orlando, who don't give American secrets to Australians. ;)

BZ -- this thread is going to be pretty raunchy. We are going raw. Just wanted to let you know. There might be some stuff you don't want to see. Like signatures and avatars, lol.

The best part is that EVERYONE will have access to read the thread. Only those specified will have access to post.

SUCK IT TROLLs.

:)

What is with the lower-case "s"?

Screw you , Max.

Undoubtedly a chance to snub Pats fans and their pathetic ilk.

Count me in.

Can I get a joint deal with the super-secret, illuminati-type, secret society, $55/month, Canizzaro's 2-day old recycled columns transcribed from their original ketchup-stained White Castle burger boxes forum? Just askin'.

BZ -- this thread is going to be pretty raunchy. We are going raw. Just wanted to let you know. There might be some stuff you don't want to see. Like signatures and avatars, lol.

The best part is that EVERYONE will have access to read the thread. Only those specified will have access to post.

SUCK IT TROLLs.

:)

JN Satellite Thread. Totally raw and uncensored.

Great Idea

Archived