REPUTATION IS ON THIS SITE NOW

BP

My avatars are hot, if I do say.

BTW, who is this Bill Parcells dude? I haven't been here lately.

I am not sure who he is. But he is bossy. He is all like, Max if you want me to stay here I need:

1. Yellow M&Ms in my dressing room

2. Full say over the Reputation system

3. And get Verde back here

I mean some of those things are easy. But yellow M&Ms. How am I going to stop GOB and Smizzy from eating them? That is almost impossible.

• Thumb Down 1

I mean some of those things are easy. But yellow M&Ms. How am I going to stop GOB and Smizzy from eating them? That is almost impossible.

I was going to suggest pissing on them, but they'd probably think they were just a new flavour.

Dip them in Paraquat first then.

Of course, that might kill BP too.....

Win some, lose some.

Actually I just think it's a juvenile idea. Fits right in with Tx's juvenile posts. No wonder you're a fan of his. Birds of a feather and all that.

So, you didnt say how old you were?

I say under 22.

It seems to have caught alot of your attention..with it being gay and all..

Ignore it or disable it..but stop whining..you sound like you went to school at the U;)

41..serious question..are you always this emotional about things you can either 1)ignore or 2)disable???

Here's the reply you missed pal

now now boys... this is not a fighting thread...

it is a thread about how sweeeeeeeeeet and delightful i am and how i am going to have a fantastic rep...

focus boys focus! :P

This thread is 9 pages long. If it was about you, no way it would go that long!!!

You keep thinking I'm emotional about this, and all I said was the reputation crap is ghey (which it is).

Knock yourself out with it, though, at 41 it's not too late to work on your reputation.

Dude..you take your message board mantra way too seriously..which is fine if you have issues..I dont..I see this as fun..and a way to release stress..

BTW..I really could care less what ya think;)

This thread is 9 pages long. If it was about you, no way it would go that long!!!

It must be a wednesday cause everyone is making their last minute flailing attempts at POTW honors.

p.s. Yes, this too was a last minute flailing attempt at a POTW because I know as of now I've been shut out for this week.

It must be a wednesday cause everyone is making their last minute flailing attempts at POTW honors.

p.s. Yes, this too was a last minute flailing attempt at a POTW because I know as of now I've been shut out for this week.

yes..and it was a piss poor attempt...

here is the convo....

max : "oh shoot it is wednesday"

tx : "really, i wouldnt know i haven been out of my basement for days...why do you care?"

max " POTW dummy...!!! i need to get a nomination... "

tx: "beans hates me ... he will never let me win... can we ban him?"

max : "no we cant, tx i tell you that every week!... now let me search for a gg post, so i can take a shot at her....and then you come in and give me a POTW, k?"

tx: "sure buddy... but if i do this, can i be let out hide the salami with the weblord this week?"

max: "sure tx "

Apparently not, since you took affront to someone not being al gung-ho about your idea. I look forward to reading your next ghey thought, though.

:P

I'm not the one offended by this abomination(your opinion)..you are..why are you in this thread???attention??

Hypocritecane

Note to BP: I still have to make the reputation changes that you suggested.

Gotchya....thanks..

Oy, first unfettered freedom for trolls, then skanky pictures (but its a family site, I get it) and now the ghey rep points.

:bag:

This is how Max is going to try and configure it, for all those wondering...including you sweetums ;)

We will give a bigger hammer to those with more posts because we want to encourage people to post on the site. I think it's one rep point per 100 posts, one rep point per month of registration, and one rep point for every 1000 points of rep you have - something like that.

that one seemed pretty fair. It rewards your loyal members and those who post frequently.

We will give a bigger hammer to those with more posts because we want to encourage people to post on the site. I think it's one rep point per 100 posts, one rep point per month of registration, and one rep point for every 1000 points of rep you have - something like that.

that one seemed pretty fair. It rewards your loyal members and those who post frequently

If you dont like it..you can disable it....so dont complain;)

Edit:12/07/06

Bump for an update..and informational purposes..whenever Max goes into the database to make the changes if possible.. ;)

And for my sweetums Jetcane ;)

Gotchya....thanks..

This is how Max is going to try and configure it, for all those wondering...including you sweetums ;)

that one seemed pretty fair. It rewards your loyal members and those who post frequently.

So, he'll reward losers with no life? ;)

The thing that makes me laugh is that there are five Pats fans who post here daily.

Me, Tx, Garb, Alk & PK. There are how many registered users on JN? Throw out the Bills fan and you are left with crashingjet and DW10 as the other "trolls"

Talk about a vocal minority!